Amaya Reynolds

"Amaya is now entering the field, on horse #635, she is riding registered name Enchanted Carmen, for short Carmen, she is one of the seven riders in class 1A, top league, top four move onto championships, let's see how she does ladies and gentleman." the announcer speaks, and I grasp the reigns, and I'm sweaty palmed, this was big, "big time Amaya" I say to myself as the unlock the gate and swing it open, I let out a breath, "Yaa" I say and squeeze the horses side with my legs,

we trot on, swinging out not to wide, just enough to sail over the first three jumps, no falls, the next one was a bit of a sharp turn, but that's okay, Amaya just breath, I sail over the next two jumps, and before I could blink the course was over,

"And that's Amaya for you guys, let's give her a round of applause for 13.5 seconds on the course, personal best." I faintly smiled as we walked off the field. I slid off of the saddle, and brushed through carmens hair,

"Oh my god, Amaya, you did so good!" a large hand patted me on the shoulder, I turn around, still slowly catching my breath, and trying not to have a nervous breakdown.

It was Greyson, Greyson was your typical bad ass, but I thought he was the cutest guy ever, but sadly he was dating the bitch Daisy Wild, another rider, she was just simply a detested type of person.

"Thanks, I'm sure daisy is gonna do good" I said smiling, completely fake smiling.

"Yeah, I guess, I guess I should let you go and brush her," he said petting her and walking back up to the stands.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"And in third place, we have Daisy Wild, with a score of 17.43" the crowd cheered lightly.

"And in second place, we have Sarah Mesa, with 15.32"

"And in first place we have... Amaya Reynolds" the crowd roared, and I remember this moment for the rest of my life, because I was the happiest person ever, and I was only 16.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

greetings, my name is Amaya Reynolds, as you got from the excerpt from my life. I am a well known show jumper, horse trainer, and about two years ago, a known celebrity?

I started the band when I got out of high school and start it with my two best friends and my boyfriend at the time but I don't know, we just managed to friends, so I guess that's good, we're kind of a variety of music mainly classic rock, acoustics, and some indie rock. Which is cool vibe, our band had several names at the time, but now I'm 25 years old, and had it for about 7 years, and we got big about two years ago, and that's when we stuck with the name, Good Darling. The band consists of Piper, Pearl, Shawn, and Greyson and I. Started to grow when my Twitter feed hit 2 million views and bam, we were touring within days.

Read more to figure out the path I will take, on this journey called life as we know it.