Katrina

It was now two days till Christmas, and I was sitting uncomfortably in my moms hospital room, but this time I was with Alex, holding my hand or had his arm around, the positions varied as the days went on, and the hours of waiting were endless. My moms condition wasn't getting any better, I never really did tell you what happened, she suffered a severe heart attack, and had a seizure, could've died, her heart could've given out, and I was nearly not able to see her when she died, we hadn't spoken for a while I remind you, I would've long fully regretted every moment I wasn't with her.

"wanna take a walk?" Alex asked, he could tell I was getting sad, or concerned, because I got pale, and I looked down a lot.

"Yeah, that sounds good" he offered me his hand, and helped me slip on my light weight sweater, since the hospital in various parts were cold.

We headed down the hallway, and went to the children's area, where the new borns were, and also where the children's hospital was, sad, sick, and depressing area, I honestly hated hospitals since the accident, but I guess that was the mental institute part of the hospital, and the smell made me sad.

"I hate seeing you with such a low spirit" he said.

"I'm sorry, I hate for you to see my like this. it just brings back such fatal memories, that I hate to even be brought back up." I said.

he wrapped his arms around me, and I breathed in his lovely cologne, that I bought him.

"Katrina, I've known you so long, you are such a strong girl, and I love you for that, think of how far you have come since then, you are fine. your mom is going to be fine, come on, I'll buy you panda" he said wrapping his arm around me and kissing the top of my head.

"really? you'll buy me panda?" I said snuggled in tighter, because it was freezing cold outside the hospital, it was below freezing, and snowing, and we were crazy and walking outside to walk to panda, the roads were icy, we tried not to slip as we crossed the non packed street, we got to the sidewalk and he slipped and fell right on his ass, I couldn't help but giggle slightly and offered my hand and instead of getting up he pulled me down. and we were both sitting in cold snow, with our asses frosting.

"You jerk" I shoved him, as he helped me up.

"Yeah yeah, you're the one  who let me fall" he said.

"Oh, oh I'm the one that let you fall, you should've seen your face when you fell, it was embarrassing, are you embarrassed?" I said touching his cheeks that were freezing, and moved my hands trying to warm his face up, with my now covered gloves, with snow.

He pulled me close and we kissed as snow fell on us, and like a moment in the movies we looked up to the skies, and smiled.

"So I'll race you to panda" he said starting to run, and slipping and gliding.

He was on the football team In high school, he was the kicker, and I was on colorguard, and also did swim, and cross country, and tons of excercise classes, to stay in perfect shape, and have abs too of course.

So I found it funny how he picks the day I'm in boots to try and race me, because usually I'm in vans. I picked up my pace to a jog and caught up with him, just in time for him to open the door for me.

"Why thank you" I punched him in the arm and walked in.