Piper Long

"alright so I'm thinking for the Christmas spectacular we do Baby please some home?" Amaya questioned at our good darling rehearsal, bright and early on a Saturday morning , beats me why Amaya relies on Saturday morning meetings to get her schedule planned, when I could be at home sleeping, home being right next door to her house.

"Yeah, Yeah, I like the idea" Greyson said, let me give you a little back story on Greyson and Amaya, {I know her side of the story may be completely different than mine}

I've managed to stay friends with Amaya since she was 16 and I was 18, just ended high school, and going to MidWestern State, and majoring in business, which ended up not being what I truly wanted but just a simple choice, because life was tough, but that's irrelevant, Amaya was a champion show jumper, still reigns to this day, and so was Daisy, Greyson's ex girlfriend, Greyson and Amaya always had a little flirty thing for each other, cute and all, but not to daisy, daisy ended up breaking it off before as she proclaims "before he cheated on her with the nice bitch Amaya." compliment or not, still not quite sure. So Greyson knew it was a sign, a sign that he loved Amaya, and he still does. They still haven't ever tried to date, they haven't dated anyone else, but they won't date each other, unless I have something to do with it, it's Christmas time, time for miracles right.

"Yeah, Amaya, I think Greyson and you are both completely right" I smiled a conniving smile.

"Alright then it's settled" she blushed and went back to jotting down stuff, that she has said in the meeting but is probably writing a who will be next to kill list, and it was most likely me.

"I'm gonna grab some coffee from the cafe, anyone want to come or want anything" Amaya said, it's a tradition to have coffee.

"I'll come to help you" Greyson said.

"Aw how cute," I said.
"And I'll have a Carmel frappuchino" I smiled. and Amaya gave me the I hate you look. but also thank you look.

"Okay. Pearl, Shawn, do you guys want anything" she said grabbing her keys and stuff from the counter.

"Nah, we got coffee before we got here" Pearl Said.

oh, and Pearl is my Sister, she's dating Shawn, they have been dating for a while, about a year after Amaya and Shawn broke up, and they are the musicians in the band, Pearl on Piano, Shawn on Drums, and Amaya and Greyson play guitar, and I sing, because yeah.

"Alright, we will see y'all in a few" she said.

"Have fun" I said

Anything else I may want to inform you on. I'm a teacher, at a college, I teach as a Math teacher, and I enjoy it because I'm most people's favorite teacher, not to brag or anything.

And I do have one kid, I am married to a great guy names Josh, he is a lawyer and a hockey player, we adopted Layla when she was 9, that was about 6 years ago, she's about to be 16 now, and she is a great kid, and she loves us, she calls me mom, and I love having a teen. I'm such a mom though, I know exactly what to say because I have experience in high school.