Kit

"Kit, Kit, get up, come with me" Jacob said shaking me and turning on the light.

"No. No. No." I said hiding under the pillow.

"Here's some clothes, change and let's go" He said and rolled out, and grabbed the clothes he picked out, and slipped on my vans.

"Where are we going" I said, as we walked out of his parents house, where we stayed the night last night.

"You'll see.". he said as we got in his car, and I cranked the heat, it was freaking freezing ass outside. I love it though. I fell in love with this city.

"So here it is" He said pulling up to a rustic looking store, called Pet-Palooza. "My first job was here, I always wanted to be a vet, but then I knew that wasn't the best for me, I needed to make money" He said. as he rested against the hood, before going in.

"Then why don't you now? I mean I have money, I mean I have a job, why don't you go back to school?" I said standing right next to him, and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Really?" He smiled,

"Yeah of course, let's go in." I said holding his hand, and we walked in, and it literally was a pet Palooza, there was a variety of animals. I managed to separate from Jacob.

"Kitty, come look at this, " He said and I heard his voice close to the dog food aisle, and he was looking at the many dogs they had for adoption.

"Look at this one" He said addressing a mini-husky, with the name "Bear", with beautiful white fur with some grey patches, and beautiful eyes, one blue one a lighter shade of blue but with brown.

"It is so adorable" I said, I was in love with it, I always wanted a dog. especially a husky.

"I love it" He said gazing at the dog, and it placed its paw up against the glass.

"We are getting it." He said walking off trying to find a worker, was he serious. I smiled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Bear, cmon bear" I said as I hopped out of the car, and we went to the park. I started to lightly jog, and he followed, by my side. and I knew Jacob was secretly taking photos, that he was gonna post on Instagram, saying my wonderful girlfriend, or something cliche.

He caught up with us, and pointed to this modern Victorian house across the street, and it was in Manhattan, New York, my dream city, and coincidence, there was a for sale sign, and it was in beautiful shape.

"Let's go check it out," he said , bear followed by our side, and there was a car parked there, and a package of papers, describing the house, it had three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a movie room, and a roof top garden thing. It literally was perfect.

"Jacob, this house-" he interrupted, and practically finished my sentence "Is perfect" He said smiling, and we turned to bear, and squatted down to pet him, "What do you think boy? you want a new home"He wagged his tail.

"I think we need to call them."