Iris

Sitting in the living room of Dylan amazing house, I still can't believe how far he has gotten. It was Christmas, and We had opened up presents. And Delilah was happily humming in her bedroom, with the shit load of presents she got. That I will mention Dylan and I practically had to fight people to get all her presents, but shh, Santa bought them for her.

"Do you want to open up the presents we got each other?" I asked dylan as we sat semi-close together on the couch. Nearly touching elbows.

"Sure" he said getting up and setting his coffee on the table, and handing me a wrapped gift, with Santa gift wrap, and a silky grey bow wrapped around. I slid the bow off, and tore through the paper, And inside was a box, I tugged open the box, and inside was clothes, A Colombia jacket, and Victoria secret joggers, and Victoria secret Sweatshirt. I smiled and hugged him, before getting up to give him my gift.

He opened the bag up, and pulled out a new watch, which I saw him gazing at as we strolled through some expensive place the other night, And his lit up as he slipped it on his wrist.

"Oh my god, this is so awesome. thanks" he said practically squeezing the life out of me.

"Sure thing" And then the most magnificent thing that could possibly happen on Christmas, he kissed me, he just leaned in and kissed me, and it was like we had never kissed before because electricity happened, some cliche movie reference, but it did. Once we pulled away, we both just smiled and went back to watching the show.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hi Mom" Dylan said giving her a hug, she was dressed in a old like 70s Christmas sweater it was super retro, but looked good on her, she was super skinny, and had white short hair. And it was about 1 in the after noon.

"Hi Iris, Hi Dylan" She said smiling, and after hugging dylan she came in for a hug.

"Come In" She said opening the door up more, and standing by it as we entered, Delilah was practically hiding behind us, but she was admiring the wooden reindeer decor, that was on the porch.

"Oh hi my beautiful granddaughter, I didn't see you. I love your dress" She said as squared down to give her a hug, Delilah did look adorable, in a red long sleeve dress, with some Scottie dog, and some black boots, and I French braided her hair last night so it was super curly.

"Thank you grandma" She giggled, I watched them interact, it made me smile. Dylan wrapped his arm around me, and Sherri looked up and then stood up.

"So are you two back together?" She asked, I looked at him, and he was smiling, not sure if we were.

"Um-" He interrupted. "Yes mom." He said, well there's some clarification. I looked up and his blue eyes just spoke to me, he really meant it, and as his mom walked off with Delilah, I stopped him, and this time I kissed him.

"What was that for" He said and smiled.

"Oh nothing, we are together so I can do that whenever now" I smiled and walked to where the party was, I wanted food.

"Do you think they have those good little cookies" Dylan whispered, coming close to me and looking along the counter, I started creeping along, like I was a spy, and went to the Dessert counter,

"Agent Dylan, I found the murder weapon" I giggled, and he smiled and mimicked how I got over here, and wrapped his arms around me.

"You're perfect" He said.