Iris

"So since our daughter is at your moms for the weekend, what do you want to do this weekend?" I asked as my feet rested on his lap, and I was scrolling through Twitter.

"How about we go to that awesome new store you love, in New York City, and then go ice skating, and maybe get some of Minnie's best hot cocoa, and see a movie, or go watch that secret concert in the park, that no one but fellow New Yorkers know about. " He said looking at me.

"That sounds like so much fun" I smiled.

"Alright, well I guess we should get up" He said tapping my feet.

"Mm, is that really necessary," I smiled and moved my feet, and locked my phone as he helped me up, now that we're back together, all of my stuff was moved to his room, and I was sleeping on luxury, literally temperpedic saves my life.

"Hmm, what should I wear" I said scanning the closest, I was currently dressed in sweat pants, and I think this was Dylan's shirt.

"How about that gorgeous black sweater and that cute skirt, that you look totally smoking in" He smiled wrapping his arms around me, and breathing down my neck.

"I guess, but what if I get it dirty when I fall on my butt while ice skating" I said jokingly.

"Well I'll catch you." he said. and he took off his sweater pj top, and showed his abs, which was a total weak at the knees moment for me.
❄️❄️

"This is so much fun" I smiled, as we made circles around the rink. we held hands and looked like genuine couple in New York.

"oh look look, " He pointed off in the direction,
"They are setting up for the concert, let's go check it out . "

He pulled me off the rink, and insisted we took off our shoes to get a good spot, I checked my phone, that I had set in my boot.

new tweet from Amaya:
if you are living in New York babes, come check us out tonight. xoxo

Did I mention Amaya is literally fantastic, well good darling in general is, I would pay anything to meet them, and possibly be a part of their band.

"you have your OMG good darling face on" Dylan said tying his shoe.

"How'd you know," I giggled.

"are they gonna be there tonight?" he questioned, as I bent down to slip on my boots.

"yesss" I exaggerated.

"well let's go get a spot, and share a hot cocoa or something" He smiled and took my hand.
❄️❄️

"Oh my god, the concert was so hype" I said. totally flabbergasted at how amazing everyone that performed was, I mean we were so close too, I got some awesome videos.

The acts that went on we're Ariana grande, a couple country singers, drake, Macklemore, some jazzy guy, good darling, and a few others, I think a boy band or something.

"Cmon, I've got something to show you. " He said leading me to where the back merch was. And there they were, GOOD DARLING.

"Oh my god, oh my god" I hit dylan a few excited times in the arm. I was trying not to pass out.

"guys this is my girlfriend Iris, she's a huge fan." I smiled and said hi.

"Hey. we love fans" Amaya said, sitting In a chair, gathered around the fire pit they had, they were all wrapped in wool blankets.

"Come sit" Piper said.

"Alright. " Dylan said by Greyson, and I sat by Amaya.

"So you live around here" Amaya said starting a conversation with me.

"No I live back in California " I said.

"Me too, that's crazy" she smiled.

"Yeah. " I laughed a little.

"So we were thinking of taking my new van out and going on a roadtrip, you should totally join us, we need some roadies." she said addressing dylan and I.

"Oh my god really?" I asked.

then reality casted a dark cloud over me, that I wasn't young, and free, I had a daughter to think about.

"Too bad I couldn't, I have a daughter to take care of" I said, dissapointed.

"I can watch her for a while, I never get to see her except for the holidays" Dylan suggested.

"thank you, thank you, thank you" I leaped up and hugged him.

"Guess you're in?" Amaya said.

"I'm in"