Piper

"I can't believe we are going on a trip around the world just driving" I said sitting on the patio of Amaya's hotel room, and having a hot cup of cocoa.

"I am so excited, the van is absolutely perfect" She smiled, scrolling through Twitter, I knew her too well, and she was probably checking out how many New Yorkers saw us last night.

"So Iris?" I asked, Iris was this amazing girl, that was going with us, she's a huge fan, and a fantastic dancer.

"She's awesome, I can't wait to get to know her better, her Twitter is super tumblr, she can do our makeup" She giggled.

"I love the view from up here" I said standing up, and looking out, the city is beautiful.

"So are we stopping back in California, or what's the plan?" I asked.

"Um, we are flying back home, and the boys are driving, and we are gonna have a girls weekend, and then when they get there, we are going start from California probably head to Oregon the first day, and stay there, and then drive somewhere else, and then hopefully after Oregon head down to Florida, hit Disney world, and then go out of America, and hit the wonderful land of Mexico, then go to Europe. I think Greyson has it planned out, we have a couple gigs along the way, have to brush up on our Spanish" She said, she actually was bilingual in a couple of languages, and then there was me, still can't even English half the time.

"That sounds fun though, and Layla's heading out for her trip, and doing school on the road. for this semester. " I said

"That's gonna be so fun for her, she's gonna have so much fun, maybe she'll meet a hot boy in a band, and have band kids" She joked.

"I don't even wanna think about her getting a boy friend, she's a hot mess, and I don't want her sweet heart getting broken. " I said.

"yeah. but who knows she might find someone like Greyson or Josh." she said

"Yeah I hope" I said looking down and watched people cross the street, and watch the busy afternoon life of New York.

"I think tonight we should all go out to that nice restaurant, the one where Barbara Streisand was spotted in that episode of glee." She has a major obsession with anything glee.

"That'd be fun. let's go tell the boys, Layla was on the phone with one of her friends, so they'll be on probably for a few hours, but I'll ask if she wants to go." I said.

"Okay, after we tell them, we are going to get all dolled up, for it, it's going to be great" She smiled.

"The roadtrip is gonna be awesome" I wrapped my arms around her and we skipped inside, we were getting to old for this.