Piper

"Honey, honey, Do you wanna open up presents" I knocked on her hotel room door. She had been asleep all morning, we had rented two large hotel rooms, and I think she was enjoying the large king size bed, and complimentary soda stashed fridge, and tons of popcorn bags. and a large closet for her assortment of clothes, she defintely didn't get my sense of fashion, because she actually has one.

"One minute. I'm getting up" She said and I heard her feet hit the ground, and the door jiggled and then swung open, and there stood Layla, in her cheetah print pajamas, and her hair a messy mess, and her makeup slightly smeared.

"Are you tired?" I joked and walked in and sat on the bed.

"Yeah just a bit, but look at these selfies I took with Justin Bieber, oh and Liam Payne took pictures with me, and a whole bunch of people, I am so happy." She smiled.

"That had to be the best night ever, " she keep smiling, and I was happy to see my daughter happy.

"And you totally looked on fleek" I said and she gave me a disappointed look. Like I had kicked a panda bear or something.

"Mom, please never say that again" She said, and slipped on some slippers.

"You ready to go open presents" She said

"Yeah. yeah let's go" She lead us out and into the next room.

"Dad, dad, it's time to open presents" She said like a little six year old. The nice thing about this hotel is there is Christmas trees in all the rooms, for celebrity's spending the holidays in the hotel.

"Here you go mom and dad" She said handing Us presents, I assume were from her. Considering the bow on the top, I ripped the paper, and there was a box, I opened the box, and it was a Victoria secret gift card, and then some cute racing shirts, and some new makeup.

"Aw thanks baby" I said. hugging her.

"Alright I'm gonna open up this one" Josh said.

He opened it up and it was some new dress shirts for work, and a cook book he had been wanting.

"Thanks darling" He said kissing her forehead.

"Alright this one says it from mom" She said smiling, it was a large present, she opened it up, and it was the present I told josh to get her, and I knew she'd be psyched.

"A Mac! Omg omg, mom, this is so amazing"She practically sat in my lap to hug me.

"You're so welcome."

"Alright this one is from dad to you mom" She said and winked.

"I wonder what it could be, it was in a small bag." I opened it up, and it was a phone case, with personalized monogram, and pictures of us, it was so cute.

"Aww this is so cute. thanks honey" I said hugging him.

"Sure thing," "Mom,mom let me see" She said grabbing it.

"alright now here's the present from mom" He unwrapped it, and it was a certificate for a week trip to France, to visit Paris and such.

"No way, this is so cool. when is it?" His face lit up and he looked so happy.

"Spring break," I said. I had a surprise for Layla, but we can't talk about it yet.

" alright" I got up and grabbed a little present for Layla, "Here you go honey"

She opened it up, and it was another ticket, and she practically screamed,

"You- you- you got me a festival pass, to travel and see the top ten concert festivals, oh my god. During spring break"

"Yes honey, it's for you and Mckayla. her mom and I have been planning it forever. She hasn't opened it yet, so don't tell her." I said. and I was so happy with the presents.

"This is the best Christmas ever" Layla said.