Chapter 1

On a day like today, Papyrus felt the need to do something. Something fun. Papyrus HAD to do something! Sans, his older brother, had been with Frisk (the human) for the whole week, so they would always leave the house to go do something. That's why Papyrus had to find something to do.

He had been on human hunting duty all week, which supposedly made him very exhausted. He sighed and laid on the couch, slowly closing his eyes. Suddenly, Mettaton peeked out from behind the couch, smirking at the position Papyrus was in. Mettaton jumped on top of Papyrus, clearly happy to see him. "Papyrus, darling. I'm so incredibly bored." Papyrus smiled at Mettaton and wrapped his arms around Mettaton's waist. Mettaton smirked and laid his head on Papyrus's chest, humming softly. "Papyrus, don't you want to have some fun?" Papyrus thought for a minute, then shrugged. "What do you have in mind for the awesome Papyrus to do?" Mettaton smiled and slowly started kissing at Papyrus's jaw. "I think that should be obvious~" Papyrus blushed and then smiled. "Let's make spaghetti!" Mettaton froze and sighed. "Papyrus honey, that's not what I meant."

Papyrus smirked and grabbed Mettaton's hand, dragging him into the kitchen. Papyrus jumped for joy as he grabbed all the ingredients out of the cupboard. "Oh Mettaton! I am so happy that we can make spaghetti together!" Mettaton sighed and grabbed Papyrus's shirt, pulling him close to his mouth. "I've been waiting to do this for awhile." Then Mettaton pressed his lips against Papyrus's, slowly letting go of his shirt. Papyrus gently kissed him back passionately and blushed like no day tomorrow. Papyrus pulled away and bit his lip. "W-Wowie.. That was... A-Amazing Mettaton...." Mettaton winked at him and smiled. "Oh darling, I could show you even more~"

Papyrus blushed at the comment. They heard a door close and Mettaton looked out of the kitchen. "Oh dear, it appears that your brother is back." Papyrus nodded. "They've been out all week without me. They always seem to leave before I wake up..." Mettaton nodded and leaned up to kiss Papyrus, but Sans walked in right on time. Sans stared at them for a few seconds, then glared at Mettaton. "Bone zone is closed buddy.." Mettaton smirked and kissed Papyrus's cheek quickly, dashing off out of the front door. Papyrus blushed fifty shades of red and looked at Sans. "Brother.. I'm in love..."