Chapter 18

Papyrus left the room, smiling about Sans and Mettaton. Sans sighed and closed the door behind Papyrus. "Geez.. He is trouble sometimes..." Papyrus shouted from downstairs. "I HEARD THAT!"

Sans smirked, thinking back to Mettaton. "Wow..." Sans walked back over to his bed, slowly laying on it. "I think I'm in love with that robot.."

Sans blushed more and sat up quickly. "W-What am I saying..?! Papyrus is dating Mettaton! How could I possibly like Mettaton when he's dating Papyrus?!" Then Sans heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs. "SANS!" Papyrus bursted through the door, his face furious.

"You didn't tell me that you were so jealous of Mettaton and I bro.." Sans shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. "It's not my fault..."

Papyrus sighed, looking down at Sans. "If you like Mettaton so much.. Then you can be with him." Sans widened his eyes. "B-But bro..! You're the one who's dating him... Don't you really like Mettaton?" Papyrus nodded. "I suppose I do like Mettaton, but you seem to like him more."

Sans shook his head, blushing like crazy. "N-No I don't.." Papyrus smirked and patted Sans' head. "I don't mind if you date him." Sans looked down and slightly glared at the floor.

"No bone zone for him though..."