Chapter 10

Papyrus blushed at the sudden change in Sans's voice. "S-Sans.." Mettaton smirked and looked up at Papyrus. "You're pretty tasty, Papyrus~"

Papyrus scooted away from them, shaking slightly. "W-What's gotten into y-you two..?" Sans grinned, slowly starting to crawl towards Papyrus, his eyes blue. "Paps.. Come here~" Papyrus shook his head and rushed upstairs, running into his bedroom and locking it.

Papyrus sighed, laying on his bed. "What's up with Sans and Mettaton..?" Then he heard a knock at the door. Papyrus quickly went into his closet, also locking the door. "They won't f-find me in here..." Papyrus froze. "Oh, darling~ Why do you think he won't find you~?" Papyrus unlocked the door and ran.

Sans smiled as Papyrus ran out of the closet. "Sup bro?" Papyrus tilted his head at Sans. "W-Weren't you about to.." Sans shrugged. "About to what bro..?" Papyrus shook his head and looked at Sans. "Nevermind Sans." Sans shrugged again, smirking as he walked back downstairs.

Mettaton walked up behind Papyrus, whispering into his ear. "I'm still here, darling~" Papyrus froze. "Uhhh.. H-Hello there, Mettaton..." Mettaton smiled and grabbed Papyrus's hand, pulling him out of his room, and then downstairs. "Come along Papyrus, you, me, and Sans are going to watch a movie together~!"

Papyrus smiled and sat in between Sans and Mettaton. Sans flipped the channel and looked over at Papyrus.

We're gonna have a great time.