Chapter 21

~Later~

Sans sighed, his attention turned to the TV. Mettaton smirked at Sans as he walked out of the kitchen. Sans turned to look at Mettaton, but kept staring at the TV. Mettaton crossed his arms and sat next to Sans, who was blushing as he glanced at Mettaton.

Mettaton smiled and slowly got on his hands and knees, crawling towards Sans, who still had his attention turned to the TV. Sans looked over at him and blushed even more. "M-Mettaton..? What are y-you doing?" Mettaton smirked, grabbing Sans's wrists and pinning them to the couch. "I'm finishing what what we started earlier, darling~" Sans froze and peeked over at the kitchen. "But... What if Pap finds us?" Mettaton smiled and chuckled. "He already went to bed~"

Sans smirked, his body relaxing. "Hm, you're a lot stronger than I thought you'd be." Then, they heard a loud thud and some stomping until they saw him... Papyrus. He stood there and glared at Mettaton. "Sans, you didn't read me a bedtime story!" Sans blushed embarrassingly, slowly getting up from underneath Mettaton.

Mettaton smirked and chuckled, waving at Sans. "I'll wait for you down here Sans!" Sans glanced over at Mettaton and gave him a quick glare before he followed Papyrus into his bedroom. Papyrus opened his door and yawned, picking Sans up and putting him on one side of his bed. "You'll sleep with me tonight Sans." Sans tilted his head and shrugged. "Why?" Papyrus sighed and closed his door. "Because you've been sleeping on the couch this whole week and Mettaton always lays with you."

Sans nodded and closed one eye, yawning. "I'm super tired Paps." Papyrus smiled and turned off the light. "I'll let you get some quality sleep then." Sans closed his eyes and smiled as he heard Papyrus getting in bed and laying next to him.

"Night bro."

"Night Sans..."