Chapter 23

~Later~

Mettaton yawned as he walked downstairs. He could hear Papyrus giving Sans another lecture about being with him, but it was coming from the kitchen. Mettaton sighed and walked over towards the couch, slowly sitting on it.

Then, Sans came in, carrying two hot dogs. "Hey Mettaton, want a hot dog?" Mettaton shook his head as Sans sat down. "No thank you Sans. I'm not hungry at the moment." Sans nodded and took a bite of one. "Could you hear Papyrus in there?" Mettaton sighed and nodded. "Unfortunately." Sans took another bite of his first hot dog and shrugged. "Yeah.. Sorry you had to hear the end of that."

Mettaton shrugged as well, yawning. Sans smirked and chuckled a little. Mettaton glanced at him and tilted his head. "What are you laughing at Sans?" Sans smiled up at Mettaton. "Don't listen to Paps okay? He doesn't mean what he says about you." Mettaton nodded. "Alright."

Then, Papyrus walked in, carrying a large plate of spaghetti. "Good morning Mettaton! Would you like something to eat?" Mettaton shook his head and turned his attention to the TV. "No thank you Papy."

Papyrus nodded and sat in front of Sans, his back resting on the couch, and his spaghetti already half gone. Sans looked over at Mettaton and winked. Mettaton blushed, then sunk his back into the couch.

Then, Mettaton stretched and slowly got up, walking over towards the stairs. Sans watched Mettaton as he finished up his second hot dog. "Where are you going Mettaton?" Mettaton looked over at Sans and winked. "I'm going back to bed, darling." Sans nodded. "Alright, see you later." Mettaton nodded as he saw Papyrus wave to him. "Goodnight, Mettaton!" Mettaton waved back. "Goodnight Papy dear."

Mettaton walked upstairs and into Sans's room. "I guess I'll sleep in here since the old guest room is Frisk's room now." Mettaton yawned and walked over to Sans's bed. "Oh, my. This bed looks so cozy~" Mettaton sighed and laid on the bed.

~Later~

Sans sighed and opened his bedroom door to find Mettaton laying on his bed. "Aw geez... I don't wanna wake him up. He'll be in a bad mood the rest of the day." Then, he walked over to Mettaton and got in bed next to him.

"Goodnight Mettaton."