Chapter 20

Sans stood quietly in the kitchen, his hands shaking with sweat. Papyrus, being the great one he is, is getting the spaghetti. "Sans, if you want you can go in the living room. I still have to prepare the sauce." Sans nodded, walking over towards the couch. Mettaton walked over and smirked at Sans, seductively walking over to Sans. "Hello Darling~ May I sit with you~?" Sans shrugged and sat down. "Sure, why not?" Mettaton smiled and sat REALLY close to Sans. "Darling, I'm very cold."

Sans blushed, staring up at Mettaton. "W-Well then... Make yourself comfortable.." Mettaton smiled and nuzzled Sans' neck, gently kissing at his neck. "You're so cute when your blushing, Darling~" Sans blushed even more. Mettaton smirked, leaning up to Sans' ear. "I heard that you REALLY like me Darling~"

Sans froze. 'Shit. Shit. Shit.' He thought. Sans looked at Mettaton, who was eyeing his whole body from top to bottom. "Tell me darling.. How much do you like me~?" Sans shrugged, beginning to nervously shake. "I-I like you a lot Mettaton..."

Mettaton's face blushed like mad. "I-I like you too, Sans.." Sans smiled nervously and began climbing on top of Mettaton. "Well, since we both like each other.. Why don't we just take it to another level~?" Mettaton gasped softly, his face changing color by the minute. "Oh, Sans~"

Mettaton grabbed Sans, wrapping his arms around Sans' neck and pulling him down towards his face. "I'd love to~" Sans smirked and leaned down, whispering something into Mettaton's ear. Mettaton smiled back at Sans.

Then, they heard a loud crash, then saw Papyrus coming out of the kitchen. "Sans~! Mettaton~! I, the great Papyrus, has made your spaghetti!" Sans and Mettaton froze, staring at Papyrus.

Papyrus stared back at them for what seemed like an hour. "S-Sans.. Mettaton...

{A few moments later...}

WHY WOULD YOU TWO DO ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE AT A TIME LIKE THIS?! SANS! METTATON! YOU BOTH ARE SO INAPPROPRIATE AND IMMATURE!!"

Mettaton looked over at Sans and whispered. "Sans..?" Sans blushed and responded. "Yeah?" Mettaton looked away shyly. "Next time lets do this at my house..." Sans nodded.

"Agreed."