Authors Note

Hello everyone
It is I

As I've seen since I've been gone for awhile is that a lot of people are commenting a lot more on a story that was written literally two years and two months ago, and some of them are opinions, and some of them are straight up rude.

I only wrote this story because it was when Undertale was extremely popular. Once Undertale was finally un-popular, I left the fandom. The fandom was getting too riled up and would take offense if you said anything wrong about the Undertale fandom. I do not know if the fandom still does that. I have not heard much from the fandom since I left well over a year ago.

I've left this story up because many people were reading it. Sometimes I even go over it just to read something. Yes, I know my stories sometimes do not make sense and I know that they somewhat suck but I do not care. I only write stories so that other people can enjoy them. But the more I kept writing, the more I kept taking longer breaks from publishing than usual.

As of what I have come back to, I've noticed a lot of the comments are more rude than helpful. I like comments such as "You could fix this part a little as it is not making any sense to me." But as I came back the only comments I saw were ones such as "I hate this ship.", "This story makes me cringe.", etc.

As I've said before, I know my work isn't the greatest, but when you comment rude things, you don't help the writer by lowering their self esteem.

I've been gone for awhile because I had school to go through and recently I've been having depression issues. I do not like coming back and seeing rude comments even if they're someone's opinion.

I just wanted to address that this story was written two years and two months ago and that I left the story up because more and more people were reading it and enjoying the story.

Anyways, I'm sorry that I had to address that and I'm sorry for possibly wasting time to let you read this.

Thank you for understanding.