Chapter 15

Mettaton smirked at the sudden change in Sans's voice. Sans winked. Mettaton blushed and seductively swung his leg up. "Did I ever tell you that I love that deep voice, darling~?" Sans smirked. "I could give you more than just a deep voice~" Mettaton chuckled. "That's alright darling. My money's on the tall one with  the spaghetti." Papyrus blushed, setting the plate of spaghetti down by Mettaton and Sans. "M-Mettaton.. You have such a way with words..." Mettaton smiled. "Thank you darling."

Sans rolled his eyes, turning his attention to the TV. Mettaton smirked and opened his arms out to Papyrus. "Come sit with me, darling~" Papyrus blushed and quickly waddled over, sitting down.

Sans sighed and put his hand under his chin, watching them. "You guys better eat some spaghetti or else it's gonna get cold." Papyrus nodded. "Yes, it will!" Papyrus kneeled down, grabbing the plate. Mettaton smiled and grabbed onto Papyrus's butt, his hands squishing it. "Careful darling~" Papyrus blushed fifty shades of red. "M-Mettaton..!" Sans looked over and started chuckling. "Guess you're in a tight squeeze bro." Papyrus huffed. "Stop it Sans..!" Mettaton smirked. "This butt better be for me~" Papyrus sighed and looked at the plate of spaghetti.

This is gonna get cold, you guys.