Chapter 17

Sans sat in his room, his hand over his eyes. "D-Does Mettaton even have a soft spot for me..?" Then he heard Papyrus knock at the door. "Sans? Can I come in please?" Sans blushed brightly, waddling over to open the door. "Y-Yeah.." Sans unlocked the door, trying to hide the blush across his face. Papyrus came in very slowly, closing the door behind him and locking it. (Oooohhh very suspicious~)

Sans looked up at Papyrus, swallowing sheepishly. "H-Hey bro.." Papyrus gave Sans a slightly disgusted look. "Sans... Are you feeling okay? You've been up and down all week and you haven't really said anything about Mettaton and I for the past couple of days." Sans shrugged, sulking his head down. "I-I guess I've just gotten used to Mettaton being over at our house. Kinda like he's a part of the family..." Papyrus blinked, slightly trying to process what Sans just said. "W-Wait.. You mean you actually like Mettaton b-being here..?!"

Sans took a deep breath and sighed. "Yeah.. I think he's growing on me..." Papyrus smiled shyly, his cheeks tinting a slight pink color. "You like Mettaton, don't you Sans?" Sans blushed and shook his head. "W-What..? No! I never said that bro!" Papyrus smirked. "Nyeh heh heh! You LIKE Mettaton!"

Sans bawled his hand into a fist, glaring up at Papyrus.

"Bro, if you don't stop saying that...

You're gonna have a bad time."