Chapter 24

Sans woke up to Mettaton cuddling his whole body. 'Jesus Mettaton... You're squishing me.' Then he looked over at his alarm clock and sighed. "It's only 4:37..." He whispered.

Then, Mettaton smirked and growled lowly as he cuddled Sans closer. "Mmm... Papy~ Oh, no.. Not there, Papy~" Sans rolled his eyes and glanced at Mettaton. "He's having weird dreams about Paps again." Then, Sans slowly got up and walked to Papyrus's room. "I guess I'll sleep in here tonight."

As Sans was about to open Papyrus's bedroom door, he heard a loud bang come from downstairs. Sans walked downstairs and peeked over at the kitchen, where he could hear swearing and loud crash noises. As he walked into the kitchen, he saw Papyrus running around with bowls of spaghetti in each hand and at least nine or ten bowls of already cooked pasta.

Sans sighed and snapped his fingers, his eye going blue as he turned everything off. "Hey Paps. Let's go to bed. I'll read you a bedtime story." Papyrus nodded and yawned as he set the bowls of spaghetti down. "Alright Sans."

Then, Sans led Papyrus upstairs and into Papyrus's bedroom. "Hey Paps. Why were you up so late making bowls of different spaghetti?" Papyrus looked down at Sans and smiled. "Because I was trying out different spaghetti techniques for dinner since we always have the same type of spaghetti everyday."

Sans nodded and took Papyrus's scarf off of him and wrapped it around his own neck. Papyrus tilted his head and stared at Sans for a few minutes. "If you wanted to wear my scarf you could've just said so." Sans nodded as he walked over to the bed. "I'm a little too tired to read tonight Pap." Papyrus nodded and slipped into bed, leaving enough room for Sans to get into bed. "That's alright Sans, maybe tomorrow night."

Sans nodded slowly as he got into bed next to Papyrus. "I'll see you in the morning bro." Papyrus nodded. "I'll see you too." Sans smirked and gave a soft chuckle. "Hey, don't make it sound like we won't see each other." Papyrus chuckled. "Sorry."

Sans closed his eyes and smiled.

"Goodnight bro."