Chapter 5

Sans yawned as he stared at Mettaton. Mettaton was on Papyrus's lap, trying to seduce him. "Mettaton.. Don't you have anything better to do?" Papyrus looked over at Sans and blushed, whispering 'Help me' over to him. Sans sighed as his eye struck blue. He lifted his hand and Mettaton flew across the room. Papyrus's mouth dropped as he watched Mettaton.

"S-Sans.. That was amazing!" Papyrus smiled and hugged Sans, who still had his hand up, throwing Mettaton around the room.

Mettaton sighed and glared at Sans. "You won't keep me away from your brother Sans!" Sans rolled his eyes and smirked. "Mettaton you are really pushing it, like, damn." Papyrus continued to hug Sans lovingly. "Sans I think you can put him down now."

Sans nodded and threw him into the ground. "That should help." Papyrus stared at Mettaton for a split second, then abruptly dashed down to the floor, picking him up. "M-Mettaton..! Are you alright?!" Papyrus winked at Sans, who gave a wink back.

Mettaton wrapped his arm around Papyrus's shoulder, flustered and red. "Y-You're dumb brother did that to me..!" Sans shrugged and smirked at Mettaton. "I don't know what you're talking about, but I don't really think that happened." Mettaton glared at Sans, holding onto Papyrus. "Y-You'll pay for this Sans..."

Papyrus took Mettaton upstairs into the his bedroom. "I'm going to let Mettaton get some rest since you were being a butt, Sans." Sans nodded and waved at him. "Alright, call me if you need anything!" Papyrus shouted from the top of the stairs. "I will!" Sans sighed and switched the channel on the TV. "Man, Mettaton should already know that the bone zone is closed. But I still don't see why Papyrus likes him, he's a little strange." He huffed and slowly started dozing off, pulling the blanket over him.

Papyrus came back downstairs and looked at Sans, then suddenly blushed. "Sans looks so cute when he's sleeping!" He quietly walked over to Sans and started rubbing his back, smiling. Sans groaned, rolling over.

Papyrus yawned and sat on the couch, pulling the other end of the blanket on him.

"Goodnight, Sans."