Chapter 3

Sans laid on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. He just couldn't quite grasp why Papyrus loved Mettaton so much. He sighed and rolled over to see a happy, but slightly shy Papyrus sitting next to him. Sans widened his eyes and jumped at the sudden sight (clearly not knowing Papyrus was there). "P-Papyrus..?! What are you doing here bro?" Papyrus shrugged. "I thought I'd come check on you. Mettaton went home so I thought I'd come see you." Sans smiled softly. "What's Frisk doing?" Papyrus smiled bright fully. "She's been watching TV this entire time. I don't know what she's watching, but she must be very intrigued by it."

Sans stretched out his arms and yawned. "Papyrus.. I'm sorry about earlier. I don't know what came over me. I guess I just felt lonely." Papyrus slowly wrapped his arms around Sans, pulling him into a hug. "It's okay Sans. Mettaton didn't mind but I did have to wipe off all of that ketchup." Sans sulked back, smiling. "Yeah... Oops.."

Papyrus let go of Sans after what felt like forever in Papyrus's embrace. Sans laid back down on his bed, and closed his eyes. "You know bro, I am kinda jealous. But not because you have a boyfriend and I don't. But because you have so much fun with him either when I'm gone, or when I'm at home." Papyrus stared at Sans and shrugged. "We could do the same things if you weren't always being lazy all of the time." Sans yawned again and slowly fell asleep. Papyrus sighed and pulled the covers up over Sans. "Goodnight, Sans."

Sans rolled over, groaning softly as he did so. Papyrus smiled lovingly and closed the door behind him. "I hope he feels better in the morning." Just then, Papyrus's cell phone started ringing. It was none other than... Mettaton. Papyrus quickly answered as he walked back downstairs.

"Mettaton..! It's the middle of the night, why aren't you in bed..?! Uh-huh.. Of course... Yes.......... Alright, I'll see you in a little bit."

Papyrus went over to Frisk and picked her up, holding her closely as he took her upstairs to her room. Papyrus opened Frisk's room to see many different toys that had been spread around on the floor, and different pictures hanging all over the walls. He slowly made it over to her bed and tucked her in. He whispered as he left the room. "Goodnight, tiny human."

Papyrus closed the door and wiped his forehead. "Mettaton should be here any minute. I do hope I look good."

Just then, there was a knock at the front door. Papyrus ran down the stairs abruptly and dashed over to open the door. Stood there looked like a very cold Mettaton. Papyrus smiled and welcomed Mettaton in. "P-Papyrus.. H-How do you n-not get c-cold here..?" Papyrus narrowed his eyes at Mettaton. "I just don't get very cold." Mettaton nodded and shivered. "O-Oh yeah..."

Papyrus gave Mettaton a blanket and walked into the kitchen. "I'll make us something to drink!" Mettaton nodded and continued shivering, even though the blanket was over him.

Dating Start!