Chapter 8

Papyrus stood quietly in the kitchen, stirring the spaghetti. "Does Sans really like Mettaton?" He sighed. Then, Papyrus heard a loud moan. All he could hear was "Oh, Sans~! Don't record me pouring nice-cream on my body!" He couldn't really hear Sans, probably because of his deep voice.

Papyrus sighed in relief, taking in the sweet smell of the spaghetti. "I did always like the smell of my spaghetti.." Then he heard a loud thud from the bottom of the stairs. Sans and Mettaton were fighting over Sans's phone. Papyrus glared slightly, peeking out of the kitchen. Mettaton winked at Sans and tried to flirt with him, persuading Sans to give him the phone.

Papyrus stepped out of the kitchen, walking towards Sans. "You two were supposed to be eating spaghetti." Sans smiled. "That's why I came down here bro." Papyrus glared again. "You said that two hours ago." Sans blushed, rubbing the back of his head as he held onto the phone. "Oh yeah.."

Papyrus looked at Mettaton, who was still fighting for the phone. "Mettaton.. You still have to eat spaghetti too." Mettaton nodded and slowly stood up, brushing some dust off of his arm. "Of course darling, I wouldn't miss some of your famous spaghetti."

Sans got up and walked over to the couch. "Man, am I beat.." Mettaton smiled as he strolled into the kitchen behind Papyrus, grabbing two plates. One for him, and one for Sans. Papyrus watched Mettaton.

Was Papyrus being...

Replaced by Sans?