Chapter 16

Mettaton yawned, resting his head on Papyrus's lap. "I am very tired Papyrus darling~ Would you be so kind as to nap with me~?" Papyrus smiled. "Sure!" Sans slightly glared at Mettaton, crossing his arms, then returning his attention back to the TV. "Explain to me why we're STILL watching the cooking channel.." Mettaton smirked and lifted his leg. "Why Sans~ It's so all of us can learn cooking someday~!"

Sans rolled his eyes. "I suppose it's educational. But I don't see why we have to watch it for two hours." Mettaton sighed, leaning his head into Papyrus's legs. "You just don't understand culinary arts, do you Sans?" Sans shrugged. "I know that it's cooking."

Papyrus closed his eyes and leaned his head back into the couch. "I could use a nap.." Mettaton smiled up at him. "Well then, let's lay here and fall asleep together, Papyrus~" Sans looked over at Mettaton again, observing him closely. "Better not get into the bone zone again..." Papyrus blushed. "We won't Sans..!" Mettaton smirked at Sans. "Maybe~"

Sans slowly got up, walking into the kitchen. "Hey bro, do we have anything other than dogs and spaghetti to eat?" Papyrus nodded at Sans. "Yes, we have some chips in the cupboard."

Sans looked up at the cupboard, which was WAY taller than he was. Sans shrugged. "I guess I'll wait until dinner.."

Sans walked back into the living room, watching Mettaton and Papyrus as he walked up the stairs and into his room. He smiled to himself. "Those two are pretty cute..

But I wonder if Mettaton has a soft spot for me..."