(8)

Chapter 7.

"I can't believe my parents are getting a divorce." I say as I unlock the front door.
"Yeah they look like a power couple." He says and pushes the front door.
Well they were they raised five kids together, you have to be very committed for that." I say.
"Yeah well I guess if it makes them happy then then they should do whatever they want." Luke says as we both fall onto the couch.
"Yeah that's true to be honest I am not really that upset. It nots like I will never see them again." I lie to him, I am actually a bit upset.
"Are you sure you looked like you were going to breakdown." He asks.
"Well I am nearly at breaking point, I am so stressed from dance training and work at the fact my boyfriend cheated and my parents are divorced. Oh and apparently I'm going to be an aunt." I almost rant.
"Come here let me give you a shoulder massage you need to relax." I move to sit in front of him. He pulls my shoulder straps down. His soft hands start massaging crème into my tense shoulders getting rid of all the tension.
"Can I do something else that hopefully relaxes you?" I nod and turn around to face him. He leans in a places his lips upon mine I move my lips against his and I can feel all the weight lifted off my shoulders. It's like all my anxious and depressing thoughts just left my body and now my head's in the clouds.

"No Luke I can't." I pull away memories of past boyfriends flooding my mind.
"Why Adeline?" He asks, concern written all over his face.

"I can't have another bad breakup what if you cheat because I'm not good enough what if you have to move out because we fight."

"What if we stayed together forever. What if we move out of this town when Bella finds a place? What if we get through all the tough times together?" He says changing it around.

"But why would a guy who is as smart and good looking like you like me a depressed dancer who is a receptionist." I ask.
"Because you're funny, beautiful, smart, caring and loving. You took me in and I think it is the greatest thing that has happened to Me."

"Just Shut up and kiss me lover boy." I say confidently.
"Whatever you want baby." He cups my face and my head is in the clouds again. Nothing could ever ruin this moment. I straddle him on the couch and kiss him. I smile into the kiss as we get more into it. I feel like my lips are on fire but in a good way.
"You know what Addy I think you should go to bed." He breaks off the kiss and I pout.
"Fine only if you come to bed with me." I say climbing off him. I run into my bedroom and walk into my walk in wardrobe. I slip into a pair of short that have lace on the bottom and a black singlet. When I walk out Luke is already in the bed waiting for me. I jump in under the covers next to him.
"Good night Lukey."
"Good night Addy."

"Wakey, Wakey little one. The dance studio awaits your presence." Luke shakes me awake. I turn around to have my eyes met with his blue ones.
"What time is it Luke?"
"Um, 10 O'clock."
"Are you serious Luke I have a dress rehearsal you know I have the huge performance tonight, which I have been training all year for." I say peeling the duvet off myself.
"Sorry Adeline, Yes I remember you have the Black Swan tonight don't worry honey you will be perfect." He says rolling out of bed as well. I run into the bathroom and spray in some dry shampoo. I know I should shower but seriously I don't have time and also I will be so sweaty after dress rehearsal. I chuck on some leggings with a hoodie and grab my pointe shoes and dance bag.
"I bought tickets for the show tonight." Luke calls out to me from the kitchen.
"But I thought you were going backstage with me."
"No I bought two tickets for Bella and I. They are not the greatest but it's all I could afford." He says as I walk into kitchen.
"I would love to stay Luke but I have to go bye babe." I kiss him on the cheek and run.
"Oh and honey please shave before the show." I call out to him as I slam the door shut. I run down the stairs and to my car.

I drive down to the dance studio.
"Oh Darling finally you're here we can't have the black swan missing." Tia the head of the production. I slip into my costume and stretch today is the big day.

I take a glance at the mirror, my thoughts are racing five minutes till curtain. There will be so many people at once just watching me do what I love. What if I'm actually not good enough to be the black swan all the other girls are skinner and taller and fitter than me.
"You can do this Beautiful." Luke kisses me on the cheek and wraps his arms around me from behind. My mother stands next to me as Luke leaves me to find his seat.
"Wait are you guys dating?" She asks curiously.
"I don't really know Mum, My main focus is this dance." I say loosening my shoulders.
"I know and you can do this baby girl you have been dancing since you could walk." She reassures me. My mum always stays backstage with me and the rest of the family watches from the crowd.
"Adeline you're on." Now it's my time to shine.

The first step onto the stage is like walking through the gateway to heaven. All the weight is lifted off my shoulders as I dance. My head is in the clouds as I dance away as the Black Swan. I almost I forget I'm in front of hundreds of people. It's like I get an adrenaline shot from doing what I love.

Sorry its short.

I will try harder to update but my life is full of crap at the moment and i have about four assignments due at once. I love you guys and tell me what you think of this chapter also follow our twitter:

https://twitter.com/Writer02Sisters

- R U B Y