(4)

Chapter 4.

I wake up in the arms of an unfamiliar person. I turn over to see Luke sound asleep beside me. I remember falling asleep in the middle of the avengers never really liked that movie much. I roll out of bed, the sun was coming straight through the open curtains. I grab my camera off the desk and take a photo of the view well I try since one arm is in a sling. Oh no I just realised I can't dance for a week now.
"What the hell are you doing its six am Addy?" I guess Luke isn't a morning person.
"I'm taking a photo of the beautiful sunrise Lazy bones." I poke out my tongue at him.
"Can I have a shower here or."
"Yeah sure thing just don't use all the hot water I want one too." He walks out of the room into the bathroom. I make myself a coffee and sit on the balcony looking at the traffic which there basically is none at all.

"Hey thanks so much for letting me come over." Luke hugs me as he makes an exit.
"Your welcome anytime, also if you need someone to talk to book a session."
"Sure will, bye Addy."
"Bye Lukey." I say mocking him. I shut the door and lean against the front door. Did I just have someone stay at my house overnight whom I met 3 days ago? Well at least he wasn't some type of criminal. I did sort of accuse him of being a stalker when I met him oops. I only really let a few people stay at my house other than family. And those are Sapphire and my ex-boyfriend Jack who was actually my roommate, not to my father's approval but I was going through a rebel stage back then. I got this apartment halfway through year twelve, I moved out of home because the place was just chaos and I just couldn't study or anything. I actually moved in with my boyfriend at the time, considering I was living off a minimum wage of waiting tables at the local diner. But he moved out 6 months after he just dumped me and left. Never knew why but now I have this place all to myself. Not very big though. Two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and Living and dining room. I sort of really need a roommate though only just paying the rent and bills.

"Adeline Harriet Cook!" My mother yells through the phone.
"I know Mum I'm sorry I missed two sessions yesterday and I finished the third early." My mother is very strict about missing things,
"And a meeting Adeline seriously please start pulling yourself together."
"I'm sorry mother I sprained my wrist and probably fractured something because I fell down the stairs."
"Okay I will let you off but this can't keep happening Addy, okay those kids need you."
"Yes mum I got to bye."
"Bye sweetie I love you." I hang up the phone and lie there.

*Knock Knock*

"I'm Coming Just wait a second." I say tying my robe up, I tie my robe up and race to the door. I open the door to see Luke and a distraught teenage girl behind him.
"Hey Luke Do you need anything?" I say leaning on the door frame.
"Can we come in?"
"Sure." I open the door wider so the two can walk through.
"So this is my little sister Bella she is sixteen." He introduces me to his sister.
"Hello Bella I'm Adeline I'm so sorry you are seeing me like this. Why don't I put the kettle on and I will get changed." I smile and switch the kettle on. I rush to my bedroom I slip on a pair of leggings and a Sweater. I make three cups of black tea and take them into the dining room.
"So what brings you here?" I ask sipping the tea.
"Well I got kicked out and Bella didn't want to be alone, since our Step-Brother is an Assh*le and treats her like crap." He explains quickly avoiding Eye Contact.
"So you want to move in?"
"Yes I will pay half the rent or more if you want please just until I can find my own place." He rushes.
"Luke its fine I need a roommate anyway and I could need another girl to talk to." I smile trying to comfort them.
"Good because I sort of packed everything I owned up." He says.
"Oh really what if I said no." I tease.
"We would have been at a hotel."
"Well you're lucky I have one spare bedroom." I smile and go into the kitchen to start making some dinner. Bella's petite figure comes walking through the kitchen.
"Hey do you need any help?" She says rolling up her sleeves.
"Sure you can cook the pasta." I say as I start cooking the meat.

"Luke dinner is ready." I call out to him. I place the three meals down on the table. Luke comes in with his white shirt stuck to him with sweat.
"Did you go for a run."
"Only up and down the stairs." He says and digs into the pasta. I have just had the realisation that I'm letting people I have barely known for a week into my house. Well people get new roommates everyday right?

"So what do you Adeline?" Bella asks as we wash the dishes up.
"I'm a Dancer, I got a Dance Scholarship to this dance school so it's pretty cool." I say doing the drying up.
"Cool I have always wanted to dance what types do you do."
"Ballet, Contemporary and Hip Hop, you could get lessons If you want." I say.
"They are probably too expensive." She sighs.
"I can teach you Bella I have been dancing since forever." Her whole face lights up.
"Really Adeline You Could." She jumps up and down.
"Yes of course." She runs up and hugs me.

Thank you for reading and the next update will be in the next few minutes I know i have really gotten my crap together two updates in one night. Anyway please Vote and comment I love you guys a lot so thank you for reading my story even if you don't think its that good.

-Ruby