IV

TRIGGER WARNING !!!!!!!!!!

Ashton

"Ash, calm down!" Calum yelled from outside the door. "Please, open the door!"

"NO!" I yelled back.

Slice. Slice. Slice.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

I stood up and threw the razor blade out the window. It felt like there was nothing to live for. The past few shows have been horrible since Bryana and I have broken up.

Twitter blew up, paparazzi have chased me everywhere, I've been feeling lonelier and bluer as the days have passed.

It's like there's a rain cloud looming over my head.

I've had enough. I don't want to be famous anymore. I want to be able to do whatever I want without everyone criticizing me all the time, without everyone following me around, watching my every move.

"I QUIT! I'M DONE!" I slammed the door open, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"What?" Luke asked, looking terrified.

The others gasped as they look a glance at my wrists.

"I'm done. I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore." I covered my wrist with my hand, making the cuts burn even more.

"Ashton, wha-"

"Find another drummer." I snapped at them, stomping away.

They all fell silent as I walked down the hall. I pulled on my jacket, covering my cuts, and headed out.

Connor

I cried at the funeral. It wasn't a proper funeral since her body wasn't being buried, it was more of a memorial, a goodbye. Austin got sick over the weekend, she's been throwing up all the time.

I'm mad at Dad.

I yelled at him for making her run. I said it was his fault. I was being so mean to him.

But I think he's mad at himself more than I'm mad at him.

I feel kind of sorry for yelling at him, but he kind of deserved it. He shouldn't have treated Mum like that.

He should have treated her with respect.

I miss Mum.

"I love you, Connor." She said before she left last week.