Adult!Jasper

Is it okay if I post some from tumblr? I'm giving credit to queen lililibird for these cause they aren't mine!

Adult!Jason

Alright, so he's 36 years old at the start of HoO.

He's a praetor at Camp Jupiter and has been since he was 16.

He's a legend at CJ, and was/is a great hero who went on many quests and has tales of his triumphs inscribed on the marble walls of Roman buildings.
(Sidenote: The PJO prophecy would have to specifically refer to Greek demigods in order for Adult!Jason to fit, of course.)

He lives in New Rome, and spends his days working as the coordinator and Praetor of camp. He's in charge, and has been for a while.

He hasn't been on a quest in over 20 years. (He leaves them for the young, excited campers who have something to prove.)

He really hasn't even lifted a weapon besides ceremonial decorative ones and ones for storytelling in like, a decade.
But, he's the son of Jupiter, a living legend, and back in the late 80's he slayed the Trojan Sea Monster.

(Speaking of, Thalia would have to either be a lot older, or his younger sister.)
So far this is really boring I'm sorry, hold on I'll make it better.

When he wakes up, confused and lost, sitting at the front of a school bus, with 20-some teenagers in the seats behind him, next to an angry Coach Hedge who's eyeing him suspiciously, (sound familiar yet?) he's shocked to learn that all of the students believe he's been a history teacher all year, and is serving as a supervisor for this field trip.

Middle aged Jason Grace in khakis and a sweater vest, his glasses all crooked and his thinning hair standing on end, trying to get all of the kids into the building as the venti attack.

His instincts taking over slightly and he at least figures out the coin turns into a sword and manages to hold his own but he's rusty as hell and mostly just keeps everyone from dying.

Adult!Jason standing in CHB as a few hundred teenagers with deadly weapons walk by and Leo and Piper are fitting in but really he'd rather be on the porch at the Big House with Chiron and some ice tea.

ANNABETH AND ADULT!JASON. WHO'S MORE MATURE? IDK.

Probably Annabeth.

Definitely Annabeth.

Jason being a total mom on the quest like "Wait did you two put on sunscreen?" "Well you need at least 8 hours of sleep if you want to be healthy." "No, Leo, no more burgers." "Well maybe your dad had a point, Piper."

I feel like now is a good time to say that if you leave Piper as 15, and move Jason to 36 and still ship them I want you to not. I don't care how OTP they are, pedophilia/whatever you want to call a ship like that is not okay by me. (Now if you wanna go adult!Piper too, then we can talk.)

Back to fun stuff.

Adult!Jason having the somewhat cliché struggle with being an ex-hero who's now out of shape and getting old and dealing with needing saved and all that.
Although he's still in much better shape than the average 36 year old, and more powerful than most demigods. But his back hurts and he goes to bed at 9 and how are these kids still alive without coffee?

BUT REALLY WHAT I AM HERE FOR IS MoA AND BEYOND BECAUSE PERCY.

Percy Jackson who has a running history of disliking authority figures (especially the male ones eh hem Gabe, Zeus, kinda his dad, etc) and pissing off adults and being bullheaded and spontaneous with the 'bane of his existence', a prideful, middle aged, son of Jupiter, who's supposed to be his Roman counterpart.
JASON NOT TAKING PERCY SERIOUSLY BECAUSE HE'S 'JUST A KID' AND PERCY SETTING THAT RECORD STRAIGHT.