Entertaining {Ray Toro}

{Not great with titles XD}

Ray, come on we're gonna be late" I called as I slid my black jacket over my shoulder. "It'll be fine, relax {y/n}" I walked up to him and forced his lips onto mine as my fingers got tangled in his fluffy hair. "I wish it didn't start until 7 so I could have my way" he pulled me back and pushed his lips to mine. I pulled away for breath "Me too, but I've been waiting to see this musical for months Ray" he nodded and we walked out the door.

**********
By the end of the show I was nearly in tears when we got back to my apartment, "That sent chills threw my entire body" "Yeah it was amazing, loved it" I pulled Rays leather jacket off and kissed him roughly "Calm down there. Bedroom I guess?" I nodded and dragged him there before throwing him onto the bed and climbing on top of him. "I love you so god damn much Ray Toro" he placed his hands on my hips as he sat up and kissed me lovingly "I love you too" I unbuckled his belt and quickly took his shoes and jeans off before removing my own. "Oh my god" he moaned slightly.

**********
"Wow, that was awesome" Ray laughed before kissing me again "Yeah, I'm tired though" we both laughed "I love you so much, I just wanna be like this forever" "Me too" Ray whispered as his arm wrapped around me and I curled my body up so I was close to him, I hoped we would stay in bed forever.