Empire State Of Mind {Frank Iero}

"No, Frank, I've never been to New York" I sighed as I plopped down on the couch next to him with all of the guys staring at me like I'm crazy. "You've never been to New York?" I shook my head, "Never? Not even once?" "Not even once" I said quietly "Why? Is that a problem?". Ray shook my shoulders "Of course it's a problem! You've never experienced anything until you've been to New York!" I laughed at his exaggeration.

"Guys," Frank started excitedly "Road trip" they all cheered and didn't bother to waste any time. "Okay, let's go" I shook my head, grabbing my coat and rushing to the car after them. "New York isn't that important right now" I was kind of shocked by the sudden need to take me to New York right now. I noticed there was barely any room and sighed "Where am I gonna sit?" My boyfriend smiled cheekily and opened his arms "I saved you a seat" I chuckled and sat on his lap, not caring if anybody though it was weird.

After about almost three hours, we finally got to New York. I was shocked at how big the city was, it was a lot bigger than I thought. We walked for a little while until we reached Central Park, Gerard was talking to me about the things that you miss if you've never been in 'The Big Apple' and I just smile and roll my eyes "You'll never be able to push people around or throw useless shit at pigeons" I chuckled "And Broadway {y/n}!-" "I've actually seen a lot of shows that were-" "No, Broadway is important" "Gerard, I was put in the yearbook as 'Broadway Star' in high school".

"That doesn't matter, Broadway is the best type of entertainment" "Gee, your sass is showing" I pointed out and the guys laughed.

"Maybe we'll see a show next time" I patted his shoulder and he smiled at me. I walked a little ahead of them, admiring the city lights. I felt Frank's hand envelope mine in his. "So, is this everything you thought it would be?" I shook my head "It's even better than I imagined, Frankie, I can't believe I've never been here until now". "What were you even waiting for before now?" He squeezed my hand tighter and I smiled.

"Maybe I was meant to come here with you, I was waiting for you I guess" he stopped short and let the guys walk in front of us. "It just took me a while to find you" he put both of his hands on my shoulders "What if you get sick of me?" "I won't. I promise." He smiled and brought me into a kiss that lasted a minute.

"Frank?" We stared walking again to catch up with the guys "Yeah?" "What did you think of me the first time you saw me?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I thought that you were beautiful, I thought to myself that I need to love this girl for as long as I can and I can not even stop loving her not even for a second" I blushed "I thought 'hey, look at that boy, I know I can make him happy, and I'm gonna try my best to make that true'" he chuckled "And you do, you make me happy".