I Hate You {Mikey Way}

"You're such a fucking arrogant prick, Mikey!" I yelled and he rolled his eyes "Oh and like you aren't just a little brat" he murmured "That's the best you got?" He shook his head "I'm just sparing your feelings, I could do worse" "Then why don't you? Are you too much of a little bitch to put me down?" He raised his eyebrows "Me? You're the one who cheated on me" I turned around "Why are you such an idiot! You wanna know what really happened, he forced me into fucking him Mikey, I was basically raped so fuck off! You're such a moron!" He turned me around and pushed me against the wall in the hallway.

"If you keep being mean to me I'm gonna fall in love with you again!" My eyes turned glossy and he brought me into a hug "Baby, I didn't know I'm sorry, I'm sorry" "You're sorry? Why should you be? I was a bitch in all honest" "{y/n}..I love you, I'm sorry, I promise I will not let anybody touch you ever again okay? I swear!" He whispered before he gripped my shoulders and brought me into a soft kiss. "I'm still mad at you by the way" he chuckled as I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist "Yeah, I know, but don't worry, I'll let you get all of your anger out on me" he grinned and kissed me again before carrying me up to the bedroom and throwing me on the bed "You've been a very bad girl {y/n}" I giggled.