Soul Punk {Patrick Stump}

Yeah....I just wanted to put this here so you could read my other imagine book. Please read it please please.

Cheers erupted through the audience as Patrick came onto the stage with a big smile on his face. As soon as I saw him I was afraid I would faint because the suit made him look so sexy. "Look {y/n}'s in love" my best friend Derek joke, patting Elijah, his boyfriend, on the shoulder "She's not the only one" I looked at Elijah and he kissed Derek. "You two are adorable" I smiled at them and Derek wrapped his arm around my shoulder "It's alright {y/n}, you'll have what we have someday...maybe tonight even" I narrowed my eyes as Patrick started to sing.

Since I was in the front I had a good view of him..which meant he had a good view of me. He started singing 'Everybody Wants Somebody' and he was looking at me as he began to sing. "A young man is a pull pin, looking for a grenade, yeah, a young woman will drive you places you never meant to go" his eyes trailed back to me again and he give me that fucking smile, that smile that just makes your heart melt. I was very close to hyperventilating "{y/n}, you okay?" Elijah asked before looking on the stage at Patrick "Derek" he pointed to the stage and they both chuckled at my expression that was mixed with surprise and adoration.

"Hold me, distract me, dress me up in bubbles, baby-" he winked at me
"Save me from the troubles of my own skin, yeah" I held Derek's arm so I wouldn't fall over. I smiled at him as the song finished and he whispered something to a security guard that stood in front of the stage and pointed at me. The guard smiled and Patrick smiled over at me and I was still bearing my teeth like a love struck idiot.

The set finished after about an hour and as we were walking out the guard stopped me. "Miss, will you follow me" I furrowed my eyebrows "Do you mind me asking why?" I sort of knew what was happening but I couldn't be sure "Mr.Stump wants to talk to you" I chuckled. Mr.Stump. "Okay, guys-" "We'll wait for you here" Derek patted me on the back and I look at him scared "You'll be fine, go, this is luck kid" I smiled and we went backstage. I could feel my heart inside of my head and my nerves were being worked up as I took steps to the dressing room. "Good luck" I looked at him nervously "He's a sweet guy, you must know that" I nodded and smiled "Yeah". I knocked on the door "Come in!" I slowly opened the door and closed it behind me, my back facing him. I turned around nervously with a petrified look on my face, he was giving me a shy smile as he put on his jacket. "You know..my dad told me that gentlemen wear jackets so I'm putting on my jacket no matter how hot I am in this suit" I looked at my feet "Do I scare you?" I shook my head and mumbled "I'm just nervous" he held my hand in his and I looked at him in shock "Sorry" I squeezed his hand before he could let go. "It's okay..".