Give Me Love {Gerard Way}

Give me love, like her.

"Hey" Gerard said quietly as he shut the bedroom door and sat down on the bed. I faced away from him "What's wrong {y/n}?" He rubbed his hands up and down my shoulders "I don't know Gee, I really don't know" I whispered and I felt tears silently roll down my cheeks. I quickly brushed them off and my shoulders sank forward and I sobbed quietly, Gerard's hands still attached "Hey hey, no no shhhh.." He put his arms around the front of my neck and pulled me back into his embrace "There's something wrong with me, I don't wanna live anymore" he held me tighter, putting his arms around my stomach "Baby no, I've been through this before, please- please don't think like that".

'Cause lately I've been waking up alone.

"Why not? You don't love me anyway so there's no point" he turned my body so I was sitting on his lap "Why the hell would you think that?" I shook my head "{y/n}, I love you so much, I tell you repeatedly, why can't you accept it, you are the only girl that I could ever love and I will never let you leave my arms again". He pressed his forehead against mine, putting his hands on my face.

Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,
Told you I'd let them go

"I love you" he whispered repeatedly, kissing all over my face and neck "Please don't forget that, sugar, please" he kissed me passionately, putting all of his love into it. "I love you Gee, I love you so much".

And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood turns into alcohol,
No I just wanna hold ya

"I promised to love you always, to love like I never have before, I plan to live up to that promise" he kissed my forehead "I don't need anyone else I have you, for the rest of my life" his face turned to a worried expression. "Or for as long as you'll have me, we haven't really talked about the future. Did I make things awkward?" I shook my head "Just kiss me you idiot".