Chapter 1

I do not own Wreck it Ralph or any of the characters. This story is completely made up by what I think would make a cool sequel to its predecessor. If any improvements can be made, or if you have any suggestions, comments, or questions I am an 'open book' (get it?) to reply back, just type it down below. This is my first time writing a fan fiction about a movie, but I've seen Wreck it Ralph plenty of times to understand the characters. Thank you for all of the support and here is where my thoughts of a cool movie shall begin...(edit) I was 13 when I wrote this so yes...I do realize that there are no paragraphs...please just tolerate it the best you can. Love you guys!

It's barely been a week since Turbo has nearly destroyed all of Sugar Rush, and already the arcade was bursting with excitement, but mainly to play Vanellope Von Schweetz. Ever since she finally showed up on the Roster Board so gamers could play her, Sugar Rush has became much more popular than when Sugar Rush first came out.  Fix it Felix Jr. was suddenly becoming a big hit as well. Ever since the new Bonus Level came up (the one with Q*Bert and all of the other once-homeless characters are in), gamers have been lining up to unlock the cool new level. Even Hero's Duty became much more popular, because when there are several new gamers that love shooting games...Hero's Duty has been the one to choose. Of course, Sargent Calhoun definitely loved the new gamers, considering the fact that most of them were able to fight off the Cy-Bugs and receive the Medal of Heroes. However, once it's time to close the arcade, it's time to close the arcade. There was a big birthday party for the Moppet Girl, and her older siblings were dying to reach the high scores of every game. Sure enough, they seriously exhausted all of the arcade members. Once Mr. Litwak was finally able to close the arcade, Wreck it Ralph stood up and brushed off all of the mud that was still on him. Ralph started to pick up pieces of glass and bricks, when the Nicelanders and Fix it Felix Jr. popped out of the building. Ralph threw some of the trash clear cross to the dump, but instead, it decided to hit Q*Bert's little shack. Q*Bert hopped out of the shack before it completely fell to the ground. "&%$@!" Was Q*Bert's only words that managed out of his mouth. Of course, Q*Bert doesn't curse, but his dialogue is quite similar to the looks of it. Felix slowly walked over to the completely destroyed shack and tapped it with his magic golden hammer. The shack quickly transferred into a perfect apartment building. It sparkled throughout the dark night, and Ralph was a tiny bit jealous. Once Ralph was done staring at the new building, his blank expression changed when Gene said, "Great job today Ralph! I bet your sore from using your fists at nearly 100 miles per hour and falling off the penthouse around...." Ralph smiled, "56 times. Yep, I think I could do that all day if I could." Ralph stretched his back as Felix walked towards him, "Oh my land..." he sat down, "I never moved that fast in years!" The Nicelanders stood there smiling, but only Gene felt a tad bit of pain, knowing he kept getting exploded out of the penthouse on each of the Bonus Levels. "Geez, I wonder how old fart feathers is doing up there." Ralph put his hands on his hips while he stared at the Sugar Rush game. After Ralph's remark, Calhoun walked into the 8-Bit video game ready to fight more Cy-Bugs, "In over two weeks of my life, I never seen so many good shooters before, unlike you..." Ralph started to whistle in an awkward fashion. Felix walked up to Calhoun, she bent down and kissed him. Ralph looked away knowing they needed some space, but the Nicelanders were staring at them in joy. Once they were done, Calhoun said, "Should we go see how short stuff is doin' out there?" Ralph was lifted with joy knowing at least Calhoun wanted to go to Sugar Rush. Felix added on, "I haven't seen her in a while, so I agree no matter how tired I am!" That was the most energy that came out of Felix the entire day. "Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" Ralph motioned for Felix and Calhoun to join, and they followed as they waved goodbye to the Nicelanders. "I love a happy ending, don't you Diana?" Gene looked at Diana. She nodded in agreement. Once the three left Fix it Felix Jr. they stepped into a busy Game Central Station. That's when trouble lurked throughout the station. "OH MY LAND!!!! WHERE'S MY HAMMER!!!!" Felix shouted as his magic hammer was missing out of his belt. Ralph and Calhoun were shocked, knowing that Felix never looses anything, and I mean he never looses anything!