Chapter 16

Sakura coughed as she walked up to Vanellope, "You can't defeat me!" Vanellope glitched out of Sakura's reach, "You tried to hurt my friends?" Sakura chuckled, "You're pretty pathetic you know that?" Vanellope chuckled, "Thanks..." Ralph was being held against his own will by Randy, "Get off of me!" Ralph pushed Randy onto the ground, "Kid!" Vanellope snapped, "I'm fine, Ralph!" Calhoun and Felix were desperately trying to trid of the Cy-Bugs that were trying to get inside of the Diet Cola Mountain. Sakura approached Vanellope, "You stole my rightful place, glitch." Vanellope frowned, "I barely enjoyed the spot thanks to Turbo!" Sakura stopped, "Who?" Vanellope threw a piece of caramel at Sakura, but she dodged it, "Randy!" Randy pushed Ralph off of the track. Vanellope screamed, "No!!" Ralph caught one of the pretzels that was supporting the unfinished track. Randy picked up a pebble and threw it at the mentos. Several hit the boiling hot cola and it splashed all over Ralph, causing him to struggle climbing up it. Randy grabbed Vanellope by the hood and held her over the springs, "Oh Ralphie! Come rescue your little friend!" Vanellope tried to glitch out of his reach as she was screaming, "You're crazy!!!" Sakura crossed her arms amused, "Let me help you, pal!" She kept throwing rocks at the Mentos. Suddenly, a weird glitching noise came through the mountain. The Cy-Bugs stood there confused, as some got hit by an upcoming kart. Felix grabbed Calhoun's hands as they dodged the kart. That's when Vanellope yelled, "Rancis?!" Ralph kept trying to climb up the track, but Sakura wouldn't stop. Calhoun and Felix freaked out, but the Cy-Bugs were starting to fly into the mountain trying to get Ralph. Calhoun picked up her gun and started to shot, while Felix did the same. Rancis shifted his gears as he crashed through the rails and zoomed up towards Randy. Randy yelled, "Okay you can stop now!" Sakura yelled, "You idiot! Throw her now!!!" Randy threw Vanellope high above the boiling springs, but Rancis was fast enough to catch her. His kart flew off the tracks in full force. Vanellope screamed again as she fell into Rancis' lap. Rancis smiled to himself as they safely landed on the other side before the cola splashed again. Vanellope glitched out of Rancis' lap, "So you actually did it, Butterfingers!" That moment didn't last long thanks to the unstoppable force of the Cy-Bugs. Rancis grabbed Vanellope's hand as they glitched out of the terrible bugs. Ralph finally got on the track and grabbed Randy by the ankle causing him to fall hard onto the ground. Sakura freaked out when a Cy-Bug ate her. Not too long after that, she became a virus like Turbo did. Ralph kept getting distracted by the thoughts of Turbo, but how?! Sakura returned to normal as Ralph though that he was going crazy. The cute little girl kicked Ralph in the face, "Get away!" Ralph looked into the cola as he neared the edge. That's when three Cy-Bugs attacked Sakura and Randy. Randy looked pond his death and everything flashed before his eyes. Was it necessary to take over games...nope. Randy fell into the cola with Sakura not too far behind. Vanellope panicked as she glitched over towards Sakura and grabbed her coat. Sakura yelled, "Let me go!" Vanellope glitched back on the track. Ralph got back on the track fully as well as he smashed a bunch of Cy-Bugs. Sakura glitched in red as she got out of Vanellope's grasp, "Why'd you save me, and not Randy-" Randy climbed up the track, his skin burning badly, and they panicked. A brutal Randy glitched as a Cy-Bug flew up to Rancis and held him down. Rancis tried to scramble out of the flesh-eating Cy-Bug's reach, but he failed miserably. Vanellope glitched past the Cy-Bugs and approached Rancis and Randy. Ralph smashed a bunch of Cy-Bugs as he followed not too far behind. Calhoun and Felix as well were kept captive with the Cy-Bugs. Sakura grinned evilly as she ran over to grab Calhoun's gun and positioned it to the Mentos. That's when a Cy-Bug was thrown at Sakura and she missed fired. The shot suddenly killed the Cy-Bug that was on top of Rancis. Vanellope glitched by Rancis as Randy was right in front of the two. Ralph punched Randy in the face hard! Randy fell of the ground with a large thud. Felix grabbed his hammer and hit the Cy-Bug, it turned into an egg and disappeared. He picked up his gun and shot the one on Calhoun. Vanellope grabbed Rancis on the arm and glitched towards the exit. Sakura kept shooting the Mentos as the all started to fall. She dropped her gun and made a run for it, but a Cy-Bug stopped her right in her tracks. The five escape the mountain as Randy and Sakura were trapped in the exploding mountain.