Chapter 10

After what seemed like hours, Sugar Rush was finally restored with the help of Randy and Marco, of course. However, Vanellope was still a glitch, and Ralph was very worried about that. "Hey kid, so, exactly how are you still a glitch?" Vanellope stopped halfway to the starting line and glitched, "Oh, yeah, about that..." She paused, "I don't know, it just kinda happened without notice. Maybe I should go check on that." Calhoun huffed, "Great, are you still gonna race, solider?" Vanellope snickered, "Uh, doi!" Ralph snapped, "Uh, no...you can't race like this, yes I know the racers love you, but if you're glitching uncontrollably-" Vanellope turned around and walked backwards, "I got it under control Gladys!" Felix twirled his hammer and looked at it, "Maybe you shouldn't race, not to be mean-" Vanellope rolled her eyes scornfully, "Not to be mean, Ralph, Felix? C'mon, I'm gonna race! Remember what you said about the gamers loving me? Hmm, maybe you two need a code checkup, 'cause somethin's a rottin' ya brains...Stinkbrain and Fix it StinkyBrain Jr.!" Ralph crossed his arms, "Did you even race in that Raster Race of your's?" Vanellope gulped, "First of all, it's Roster, and second, I guess you're right party poopers...I didn't even race!" She pouted. Marco put his hand on her shoulder which freaked Felix out for the wrong purpose, "Now now, we'll get you fixed in no time!" Felix huffed loudly, "Seriously?! You think you can fix everything?!" Randy whispered, "What a looser..." Ralph smirked, "Or maybe your jealously is getting the better of you." Felix turned red, "I'm trying to protect you guys! Now-" "Or trying to protect what's left of your ego..." Vanellope muttered. Felix bit his lip, "Get your filthy hand off of her!" They both glitched. Vanellope backed away, but Marco put his hand on her again, "Can't tell me what to do!" Felix slapped his hand, "Get-" They both started to push each other, but Ralph picked the two up and separated them, "Okay, enough is enough..." That's when the announcer blurted out, "The arcade's about to open up in five minutes, please return to your games!" Vanellope sat down on a gumdrop. Calhoun put her hands on her hips, "Just great, alright, I guess we'll have to come back later to help you." Ralph had a terrified expression on his face, "I can't just leave knowing she's still a glitch." Vanellope patted his shoulder, "It's fine Ralph-" "No it's not." Felix snapped out of it, "Well?" Randy smiled and looked at Marco...