Chapter 17

Ralph slipped on a chocolate puddle and fell in the chocolate water, "I love chocolate!!!" Vanellope stopped and giggled. The Diet Cola Mountain erupted as the entire swarm of Cy-Bugs flew into the cola...disappearing one by one. Felix asked, "What about Randy and Sakura?" Vanellope shrugged, "Sakura might live, but I don't know about Randy..." Calhoun stood there impressed by Rancis' actions, "Nice one solider!" She gave him a thumbs up. Ralph included, "Hasta la Vista, contanimos!" He watched the cola shrink. Vanellope looked at her destroyed game, "What do I do now?" Ralph got out of the water and wiped it off of him, "Well, you race...glitch." Vanellope hugged Ralph. Some of the racers peaked into the game checking if the coast is clear. Calhoun whispered to Rancis, "Ralph isn't mad at you anymore." Rancis was confused, "Wait, about what?" Calhoun pointed to Vanellope. Ralph sat down on a gumdrop, although smiling, he was downright exhausted. Vanellope pranced over to Rancis. She tapped his shoulder as he turned around smirking, "Hopefully you're not gonna smack me like you did last time?" Vanellope turned red, "Okay okay, but you're not staggering...great progress, Butterfingers!" Rancis crossed his arms still smirking, "I don't know-" Vanellope interrupted, "What? About you being a wimp? Or, Ralph's bad breath?" Ralph yelled playfully, "Hey!" Rancis walked up to Vanllope, "It's j-just...that I'm gonna beat ya in the race!" He pointed to himself as Vanellope glitched behind him, "In your dreams!" Calhoun nudged a watching Felix, "Earth calling to Felix, you still there hun?" Felix hushed her as he nodded. Vanellope started to laugh, when Rancis grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her. Ralph leaned over to watch the scene; his little girl is growing up fast. Felix started to cry, "I love this part!" He blew his nose with a random tissue he got out of nowhere. Calhoun rolled her eyes, "Man up." Felix chuckled, "Only for you dear!" Calhoun knelt down and kissed him. Ralph sat there...all this lovey dovey crap was going to make him puke. Taffyta, Candehead, and the other racers popped out of their hiding spots and a few of them were actually crying. Taffyta sniffled as she hugged Candlehead, "This is sweeter than ME!!!" Candlehead giggled. Ralph fell off the gumdrop in fear, "Whoa!" Calhoun and Felix suddenly stopped when Ralph fell down, as the same for Vanellope and Rancis in total embarressment. Taffyta's makeup was starting to roll down her cheeks, "Sorry! It's all Gloyd's fault! He, he, ah forget it..." she wiped her nose as she stood up. Candlehead couldn't stop giggling for some reason, "So you are a hero, peanut head!" Minty nudged her. Swizzle smartly yelled, "Are we gonna stand here and kiss each other, or are we gonna race?!" Gloyd fist bumped him. Sticky blushed as Swizzle waved at her with a flirty look. Ralph got up and coughed, "Weirdos..." A few racers laughed. Taffyta and Candlehead walked up to Rancis and smiled. Taffyta picked up a sucker and examined it, "Wow, you are sweet. Maybe I misjudged you, but you're still a cruddy racer when I'm on the tracks!" She put the sucker on Rancis' blazer, and he picked it off and threw it in disgust. Candlehead rolled her eyes playfully, "Congrats! You finally won the respect you deserved!" Taffyta backed up, "Better get ready before I leave you eating your candy coated dust!" Candlehead walked towards her, "Lot's a smack from someone who lost four days in a row." Taffyta fell down. Gloyd walked up to her and offered her a hand. She grabbed it and got up, "Thanks Orangeboar, but I better not see chocolate cockroaches in my sink again." Gloyd smirked. Ralph walked up to Felix, "Looks like we better leave soon." Calhoun nodded, "The arcade opens up in 20 minutes, let's go!" Felix followed along as Vanellope gave Ralph one final hug, "Bye kid." "Bye Stinkbrain." Ralph backed off and pointed to Rancis, "Watch out blondie, I better not catch you screwing things up!" Rancis shrugged, "How bad can I get, fatso?" Ralph laughed, "Adios lovebirds!" He bowed. Vanellope yelled, "Oh yeah, watch out for-" A kart fell on top of Ralph. He threw it onto the ground, causing Vanellpe to glitch again. The kart regenerated as it went right next to Rancis, the RV1...Felix and Calhoun laughed as Ralph fell on the ground again confused.