Chapter 9

Ralph was trying to get past the swarms of Cy-Bugs when Felix and Calhoun pushed him back. "LET ME GO!!!" He yelled. All of a sudden, the beacon of the Diet Cola Mountain exploded as the Cy-Bugs were hypnotized to fly into it. Ralph could barely hear himself think, "WHAT!!!" Felix's mouth was wide open, and Calhoun yelled, "I don't understand!" Just like that, the Cy-Bugs disappeared one by one. Ralph then remembered something terrible...

(Flashback)

Turbo just turned into the most powerful virus in the arcade as he picked up Ralph high above the mountain. He wrapped him up, while forcing Ralph to watch Vanellope's soon-to-be death, "Aw, it's your little friend! Let's watch her die together!" Ralph whispered, "Kid-" The Cy-Bugs were slowly approaching Vanellope, but Ralph looked at the Mountain. He looked at Turbo straight into the eyes, "No, it's just game over for me." He loosened his grip and fell...

(Flashback over)

Ralph sat down as he muttered, "Vanellope's gone..." Felix sniffled, "Why so fast?" Calhoun hugged Felix in mere disappointment. That's when an injured Vanellope walked up to Ralph, "Ralph!" Ralph smiled as he ran up to Vanellope and hugged her. She yelped in pain, "R-Ralph!" He let go of her as she grasped her stomach, "I fell down on the ground as that stinkin' bug let me go." Felix and Calhoun excitedly ran up to Vanellope, "Oh my land!" He screamed. Vanellope had cuts and bruises everywhere. The Cy-Bug bite was the worst of them all. Felix didn't hesitate as he tapped her with his hammer. Nothing happened, but Ralph grinned, "Ha ha, so funny Felix, okay now fix her." Felix kept tapping Vanellope, but nothing happened. She coughed as she glitched badly, "What's wrong?" Felix panicked, "But my hammer fixes everything!!!! Ralph, wreck something!!!" Ralph destroyed a tree, a nearby kart, and scratched himself. Felix fixed all of those, "OH MY LAND!!!" Calhoun forced Felix to calm down, "Chill out, honey!" Ralph wasn't much help as he freaked out as well. He wreck everything, but nothing seemed to work. Vanellope started to cry as she was in total pain. Calhoun yanked Felix's hammer out of his reach and examined it, "This can't fix glitches." Vanellope glitched, "W-What?!" She sniffed, "I'm going to be in pain forever!!!" Calhoun put a soft hand on her arm,"Listen up short stuff, we'll get you cleaned up, and you need to relax for a while before you race again." Ralph and Felix hugged each other and cried. Vanellope yelled, "Stop crying you diaper babies, I ain't dying, either." That's when Randy and Marco stepped up to them. Felix quickly stopped as he ran up to Marco, "Hey glitch! You lier!!!" Marco sighed along with Randy, "Calm it, we fixed our codes with the help of the Nicelanders." Randy smiled, "It's quite nice exploring new games." Ralph walked up to Marco, "Look at her, can you fix-" Marco grinned, "I can fix it!" As he lifted his magic 'bronze' hammer. He tapped Vanellope and nothing happened at first. That's when he tapped the Cy-Bug bite., and it slowly disappeared. He tapped Vanellope again, and she was fully cleaned and pain free. Vanellope ran up to Marco and hugged him, "Thank you, even though I don't know you!" Marco hugged her back, "Call me Marco!" He pointed to himself. Felix sat down and cursed under his breath. Calhoun was shocked that Marco was able to heal Vanellope instead of Felix. Randy smiled, "Great job Marco!" Vanellope giggled, "You look like Stinkbrain over there!" Randy extended a hand, "Call me Randy!" Ralph patted Randy's back, "This is my new friends!" Marco looked at Ralph in concern, "Friends?" Ralph shrugged, "Of course, us friends got each others' backs!" Calhoun walked up to them , "How'd you fix your codes?" Marco and Randy held up a medal, "This!" Randy snickered, "He completed the level as I wrecked things, and bingo! We're fixed!" Ralph yelled, "Who's ready to fix things!" Everyone cheered, all except Felix.