Chapter 13

All day long Vanellope, Ralph, and Felix sat around waiting for the dreadful day to be over. Back at Fix-it Felix Jr., Randy and Marco were having the time of their lives. Of course, Randy continuously glitched in red bringing certain concerns to a few gamers. However, with more exciting levels and easier fixes, the glitch was ubarely noticed. Once the day was finally over, Sakura, Randy, and Marco met up in a dangerous alley in Street Fighters 2. Sakura grinned, "Well? How'd it go?" Her voice intimidating and strained. Marco gulped, "We, um, took-" Randy laughed, "Perhaps we can convince those fools to let us take over. Then, we will be the ones to take over the entire arcade!" He snorted, "But I understand that would be too hard for a little princess like you." Sakura glitched wildly, "You fool! I was the rightful ruler of Sugar Rush before that young twit took over!" Marco said nothing. Randy added, "What a shame that old Turbo died...he was defeated by a team of pathetic outcasts..." Sakura chuckled, "How about that twin?" Randy frowned, "He won't near evil..." Sakura snapped, "So he's not a virus?! We needed him! He was the one to help Turbo into MY codes!" Marco was about to run for it when Sakura asked, "Going somewhere?" She glared at him. Marco fake smiled, "Uh, I had to, um...I need a rest..." Sakura rolled her eyes, "Take a rest...peasant." Marco ignored her...but he felt betrayed when Randy said, "We'll be on top my queen. What a shame that Marco is too good to tag along." Marco ran for it. He was gonna make it up for everyone, except Felix. He was alone. He was gonna tell Ralph that Randy is a virus and nothing more. "Randy is a what!" Ralph pounded. Marco gulped as Felix had his hammer out banging on random things that Ralph destroyed. Ralph yelled, "You mean to tell me that Randy wasn't good at all?!" Vanellope snickered, "I think you owe someone an apology..." Felix muttered under his breath. Ralph sighed and walked up to Felix, "I guess I have been a jerk lately. I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?" Felix smiled, "It's okay, brother!" They laughed. Marco tried to ignore the comments about them being brothers. Marco saw a giant cola mountain and said, "Follow me, I'll tell you more!"