Chapter 8

Vanellope was walking around in circles while glitching, while trying to explain what happened. The four then went to Vanellope's castle. Sakura wanted to tag along if she was any help possible. Every once in a while, Felix would complain about Randy, but Marco was really bothering him. Sakura was constantly smirking at every one of Felix's remarks. The door bell rang and Sour Bill opened the giant candy door, "Who is-" Ralph, Calhoun, Felix, Vanellope, and Sakura darted in the building forcing poor Sour Bill to fall on the ground and spin around in circles. Sour Bill got up and ran to Vanellope, "Rancis Fluggerbutter demands to speak to you alone." Vanellope glitched as walked up to the cough drop, "Just great. Is he here now, Sour Bills?" Sour Bill rolled his eyes, and Vanellope was tired of this useless emotion. He moaned, "Mmhm, he needs you as soon as possible..." Ralph pushed Felix as he started to laugh. Calhoun stood there amused as she already crossed her arms. Felix added, "Looks like someone has the honey glows in her cheeks." Vanellope became red, "NO!" She glitched. Sour Bill already left. Sakura tugged on Vanellope's coat, "Love is good-" "Why don't we concentrate on fixing this small glitch I have here, okay?" Vanellope was trying to get off subject, but Felix wasn't through, "Can we wait? Yes. Can love? Nope. Now, go talk to him." He ginned mischievously as Calhoun kissed him on his cheek. Ralph pointed to Vanellope, "Watch out...that's all I have to say!" "Stop it you guys! It's probably about something stupid." Sakura smiled, "Or maybe something more!" Everyone busted out laughing, even Ralph and Calhoun, and Vanellope stomped away in anger. "Denial!!!" Ralph chuckled. Calhoun wiped a tear off her face, "So, what's wrong with short stuff again?" Sakura stood there awkwardly, "Looks like I better go!" She ran off leaving the three in confusion. Vanellope approached Rancis, "What do you want, Butterfingers?" She crossed her arms as she leaned on the wall. Rancis figured something was wrong with Vanellope, "You okay?" She sighed, "Yeah-" "Okay, w-well I'm here t-to say that's I'm d-done being the bad guy!" Vanellope grinned, "Oh, is that so, Fluggerbutter? Last time I recall, you constantly bullied me for 15 years straight! Yeah yeah, I know it's wrong for them to pick on you like that, but you have to stand up for yourself." Rancis cried, "But I'm not as strong as you are! I'm pathetic!" He covered his mouth, he couldn't believe he just told her that. Vanellope nudged Rancis playfully, "They'll learn eventually not to mess with the Fluggerbutter!" Rancis blushed, "Y-You think so?" Vanellope glitched, "Y-Y-Yeah, why not? I believe in you, who shouldn't? Anyone who doesn't must be clueless-" Rancis hugged Vanellope. Her cheeks glowed red as they finally stopped hugging. She sighed in relief knowing nobody was watching them. Ralph was getting really bored waiting for the two to shut up. Calhoun and Felix snuggled together as they leaned on a wall. Rancis walked out of the castle in pride, as Vanellope glitched into the room, "I'm back!" Ralph snickered, "'Bout time, I thought he killed you or something!" Vanellope chuckled, "C'mon Stinkbrain, be positive. Now, let's fix my code! SOUR BILL!!!" Sour Bill ran into the room yelling, "HELP!!!" Vanellope screamed as Cy-Bugs flew into the room mainly to attack Vanellope. Ralph smashed several Cy-Bugs trying to protect the kid as Calhoun shot away. Vanellope glitched as a Cy-Bug bit her harshly on her arm, "OWW!!!" She screamed. Ralph angerly picked up the scared Cy-Bug and attacked it in full fury. Vanellope grasped her badly bleeding arm. Ralph picked up Vanellope, "Let's get out of here!" Calhoun brought out her cruiser and Felix hopped onto it. They all escaped the castle as the Cy-Bugs munched on it. Vanellope could hear her screaming citizens and friends running away, "Ralph!!!" She yelped as a Cy-Bug grabbed her and flew away. Ralph turned around, "VANELLOPE!!!" Calhoun was about to fly up, but two Cy-Bugs attacked them, completely eating the cruiser. Ralph chased after the bug, but soon got too far behind, "KID!!!" "Ralph!" Vanellope's scream was barely heard. The cute clouds soon turned dark purple and swarms of Cy-Bugs filled the sky.