Chapter 4

Back at the Vanellope's castle, Taffyta and Candlehead managed a way to sneak in without anyone's notice. They both hid behind Wynnchel and Duncan's chocolate toolbox. There they were, Sakura and Vanellope walking towards the throne...Taffyta observed Sakura carefully and noticed something very suspisious about her look, (whispers) "Candlehead, look at Sakura." Candlehead looked at Sakura and saw her chuckling. Vanellope said, "We're glad to have you-" "What's it like to be a-a princess?" Sakura quickly interrupted her. Vanellope turned around and looked at her thrown, "Well, technically speaking, I rather go by President, but what it's like? Very fun...but boy is it a lot of work! Why'd you ask?" Taffyta noticed Vanellope could sense something fishy about Sakura. Sakura shrugged, "Oh, it's just curiosity. I bet everyone else wished they could be in your shoes right now..." she looked at the ground. Vanellope laughed, "Who'd want to wear my shoes?" She glitched towards the toolbox. Candlehead started to panic and prayed to herself. Taffyta forced Candlehead and herself to duck even more than they should. Taffyta touched Candlehead's burning flame and screamed. Vanellope glitch at least 50 feet backwards in fear. Sakura didn't move a muscle, she must've known someone was watching them. Taffyta gripped her now burnt finger and stood up alongside with Candlehead. Candlehead was starting to cry...her candle was burnt out. Vanellope was red in embarrassment, "What are you two doing here?! You could of at least told me!" Taffyta yelled at Candlehead, "If it wasn't for your stupid candle of yours, I wouldn't be hurt...or caught..." Vanellope was walking towards Taffyta, "What was there to scream about??" Taffyta lifted her badly burnt finger..."This." Candlehead was drenched in tears, "I didn't mean to!!!" Sakura started to laugh, "Karma hurts doesn't it?" Everyone stared at her, Taffyta walked up to Sakura, "What did I do to you?" Candlehead put an arm in front of Taffyta to prevent a serious fight...no matter how sobby she was. Sakura walked up to a shocked Vanellope, "You made Vanellope's life terrible for over 15 years!!! You deserved all this pain!" Taffyta started to cry while backing up, "How'd you know???" Vanellope sounded distorted, "She needs to know the truth!" "But, it was an accident! Why are you making people against me?!" She ran out of the castle along with Candlehead. Sakura put a hand on Vanellope's shoulder, "Bullies will always be bullies no matter how old they are."