Chapter 3

Back at Game Central Station, Ralph and Calhoun were starting to loose Felix. Ralph was getting tired of running into the smaller arcade members and he stopped Clyde in his floating tracks, "Have you seen Felix?" "Sorry Ralph, I wished I knew, but I just came out of PacMan..." Ralph allowed him to leave, then Calhoun went up to the Surge Protector saying, "Have you seen Felix?" He clicked his pen not looking up, "Fix it?" Ralph hated the Surge, "Duh?? Who also would it be, your grandma?!" He walked to him with his hands as fists. "Sorry, I haven't seen him, but I'll keep a sharp eye out for him." He zoomed away. Ralph jumped up and stomped really hard, it shook the entire Station and some of the younger arcade members started to scramble away and scream. "How the heck are we suppose to find FELIX!!!! He was not far from us!!!!" Calhoun backed a little, "Calm down, we'll find him soon, and when we do, we'll put a tracking device on him so he won't get lost again." She was trying to be comical, but Ralph was very annoyed. "We need someone trustworthy..." Ralph smiled as he saw Mario, Ralph walked up to him, "Have you seen Felix...you know, from the game...Fix it Felix Jr." Mario smiled, "Oh-a Felix?" He rubbed his chin, "Come-a with a-me!" Mario motioned for Ralph and Calhoun to follow. That's when Mario pointed to Fix it Felix Jr., "Have you-a checked the code-a room?" Ralph rubbed his neck, "We have one?" Calhoun rolled her eyes, "He can't be, he was just out here-" Mario laughed, "It's-a always a-good to check the code-a room! Every game has a-one!" Ralph knelt down right by Mario, "Where can I find this...code room?" Mario shrugged, "It-a depends, where is-a the heart of the game?" Ralph looked at Calhoun. She shrugged, "I'm guessing the penthouse." Mario jumped high in the air , "Bingo! Look-a in there! I-a have to go now." He started to walk away when Ralph said, "Thank you!" Mario grinned, "Anything for my-a brother!" Calhoun nudged Ralph, "Talk about useless, why else would Felix leave us to go look in the code room?" Ralph stood up, "Doesn't hurt to try!" Calhoun muttered something under her breath as she followed Ralph back to his game. That's when the Surge Protector stopped Ralph while blinking red lights appeared in the path, "Name?" Ralph groaned, "Seriously?!" Calhoun walked past him, she wanted to find that code room to see if Mario was right. She walked up to the penthouse and knocked on the door, Gene happily answered the door, "Why yes?" Calhoun whispered, "Do you know where the code room is? We lost Felix, and Mario suggested that we look in there." Gene frowned, "Come with me." Ralph was far behind and fell to the ground gasping for air. He stumbled back up as he leaned on the penthouse door, and he opened it seeing all the Nicelanders freak out. Gene walked up to Ralph and said, "Hurry Ralph, come with me!" Ralph walked up to Calhoun and looked at a NES door similar to Sugar Rush's. Gene shrugged, "One day I was doing the laundry, and I stumbled on a door to find this room. I wished I knew the code-" Calhoun interrupted, "This should work, the famous Konami Code. Learned it in training...it's actually useful." Ralph lifted an eyebrow, "What is it?" Calhoun typed away the code, and the NES door suddenly opened. Calhoun put her hand over her mouth in shock. Felix was floating midair with his golden hammer, "Thank the stars you're here!"