Chapter 18

Ralph kept destroying windows on the penthouse as the Moppet Girl kept playing him. Felix soon fixed a bunch of windows. That's when a young boy went up to the girl and handed her a quarter saying, "Can we do 2 player mode?" She blushed, "Why not?" Felix stood still, as Ralph smiled and threw a brick at him. Felix died, and died, and died...until, GAME OVER. The boy inserted his quarter and they selected 2 player. Marco and Felix greeted each other as Ralph yelled, "I'm gonna wreck it!" After the gamers figured out that the 2 player mode worked, Fix it Felix Jr. was like making a reservation. Mr. Litwak felt nervous about it, but Marco didn't glitch or anything like that...so he decided that Marco can stay. When the Moppet Girl and the young boy completed a level, Marco and Felix stood on top of the penthouse. Ralph winked at Marco in victory. The two gamers cheered and high fived. Instead of one medal being rewarded to Felix, there were two saying "Marco" and "Felix". Mary came out with two pies instead of one and handed it to the two brothers. She also kissed them on he cheek, causing Marco to blush. The Nicelanders picked up Ralph, but before he was thrown into the mud, he got a quick glimpse of Vanellope winning a race with a couple young gamers controlling her. Vanellope won the race and held up her new trophy in victory. She waved at Ralph and he waved back. Thinking to himself...I'm bad and that's good. I'll never be good and that's not bad. There's no one else I'd rather be...than me. That's when the Nicelanders threw him off of the penthouse. He landed straight into the mud as the two gamers laughed. (At the Bad Anon) All the bad guys clapped for Ralph. Clyde smiled, "I was in it!" The zombie moaned as Clyde noticed Ralph's story took the entire Bad Anon session, "Looks like it's time to wrap up the Bad Anon with our speech." Everyone gathered, hands, tentacles (etc.) as they said the same speech Ralph said not too long ago. Ralph smiled, "I love being the bad guy!" Satan patted him on the back, "Great story, Ralph." Vanellope ran into the room and yelled, "Hey Diaper Baby!" Zangief wiped a tear off his face before the little girl could notice. Ralph smiled, "Guess who I met today!" Vanellope yelled, "Who?!" Ralph whispered it in her ear..."I was adventuring Fix it, per the norm, and all of a sudden I stumbled apond..." he gulped as everyone leaned forward trying to hear their conversation, "One of the-" Vanellope interrupted, "C'mon Ralph maw man! Just tell me already!" Ralph chuckled, "I met Luigi, and he told me all about how being the second-" Vanellope put her hands in her hood pockets, "What's this got to do about me?" A few bad guys laughed. Ralph sighed, "You know, Marco...Felix?" Vanellope fake yawned, "Sure thing, hey I didn't force everyone on a break just to listen to ya yap either." Ralph then smirked, "Hey, how's your blond boyfriend of yours?" Vanellope blushed as some of the guys said, "Ohh!" "Ralph! He's not my boyfriend..." she crossed her arms and gave Ralph her worst pouty face ever. Ralph muttered, "Good, before he really feels the wrath of being the chocolate guy...hate choco-" Vanellope glared at him, "You still hate chocolate? I thought-" Ralph sighed yet again, "Figure of speech..." he smiled, "Now, let's go to Tapper's and celebrate for yet again, another victory!" Vanellope hugged him, "'Bout time you get some wreck-onition!" Everyone nodded. Ralph whispered, "I'm just glad to have only the best friend ever-" Vanellope looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "You still got the stinkiest brain, maw man..." Zangief cried, "Oh I love happy endings!!!" Tears soaked his face, and Zombie fell on the ground...Ralph and Vanellope shrugged as they started to laugh...

Game Over...

The End!

Please rate and comment! Thank you for all of the support! I love every single one of you! (Not in the weird way, though) :)