Harry Imagine

Snuggled into the warmth of his figure, face resting upon his firm chest. Legs entangled with each others, and carrying on a whispered conversation. Every time Harrys voice enters the conversation you can feel his warm breath hit the top of your head and can imagine his pink lips mouthing the words in a hushed tone. Harry can tell you are getting sleepy, so his quiet words turn into a soft melody that fills the air with Harrys deep singing.

"I'm in love with you, and all your little things"

Those words are the last you hear before you drift off to sleep and the only words in your head through out the night. You know you love Harry, but those lyrics make you think about why. It really wasn't a difficult question, you love him for the way his hair flopped about, and the way he swooped his hand through, and shook his head, trying to tame it. You love his emerald green eyes that stare at you with concentration everytime you spoke, and the way they sparkle when he gets happy or emerges into the sunlight. You love that he is sweet, loving, and protective all at once. The subtle things are the ones you most admire though, the way his tongue pokes through his lips, and his eyebrows furrow, as he really concentrated, and the way he bitees his lip when he is nervous. Fact is, you love Harry, and last night you got to make love to the one you wanted most.