Louis Imagine

"Louis, come out, come out wherever you are", you yelled as you desperatly tried to find your boyfriend during an intense game of hide and seek. No reply. Great. Its been almost 30 minutes of you trying to find Louis, but that boy was a master of hiding. You kept creeping through the hallway, your eyes peaking through every open space that Louis could've been in. Yet, he was still no where to be found. There was a closet door just barely cracked open, you slowly leaned your head in to see if anybody was there. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!", you sreamed out. Louis took you by surprise by showing up behind you and grabbing you, taking off back down the hallway.

"Lou, you scared the shit out of me!", you giggled.

He was carrying you bridal style, and running about the house, chuckling at what he had accomplished. By the time you two made your way back to the living room Louis was full speed running and ended up slipping on the smooth wooden floor, causing you both to stumble on to the couch and erupt into a fit of laughter. 

"Sorry about that babe", Louis said inbetween laughing.

"And sorry about this", he mumbled as he took the opportunity of you letting your guard down to tickle your sides.

"Loooooouuuuuuissss", you shrieked, while wriggling around, un able to control your laughing and kicking. He stopped, only to plant small kisses all over your face and neck. Then he whispered in your ear, "I love you (Y/N)". You both stared at eachother, smiling and tangled up in eachothers body. That moment was perfect. Just like your boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson.