Liam Imagine~ Requested

"Ainsley..........wake up babe", Liam whispers, you can tell by his voice that he's smiling. His fingertips brush against your temple and move a loose strand of hair out of your face. Your eyes stay shut and head stays sunken into the fluffly pillow. 

"Don't be a lazy bum love", he chuckles, low and soft.

"Shut it", you grumble and turn away from him, burying your face into a pillow in attempt to hide your smile.

Liam just hums in response and dips his head down, leaving light kisses on your cheek and neck. You giggle and open your eyes, his twinkling brown ones meeting yours immediatly. His lips curl into a smile, dimples indenting his cheeks. Liam plants one last kiss on your nose before rolling off you. You turn to face him, mimcking his action. Both of you are propt up on your side by your elbow, head resting in hand. 

"Finally", Liam says, rolling his eyes at you.

You hit his arm in response. This only resorted in Liam lightly grabbing your wrist and pulling you into his chest. His lips connect with yours, sending sparks through your body. His soft lips move smoothly with yours. He pulls back and kisses your head, wrapping his strong arms around your warm body. You lay your head onto his chest, engulfed in the comfort, protection, and warmth of Liam.

"Wants some tea?", Liam offers.

You seperate from him and nod, giving him a small please before he gets up and leaves the room. You sigh and lay back down onto the bed, feeling lucky to have Liam as your boyfriend.