Harry Imagine~ Requested

"Harry put me the fuck down!" you yell as he lifts you up above him in the cool pool water.

You kick your feet, hitting his sternum ajnd creating waves around you two.

"Ah, ah, ah." he chuckles, bending his knees and tossing you in the air only for you to fall into the water, coming back up with a spurt of air and a mouthful of water.

"I hate you Styles." you flick water at him and attempt to dunk him but he grabs your wrists and twists you so your back is pressed against him. 

Harrys clammy hands cover your eyesand he leans to whisper in your ear "Polo."

You feel him move away from you, keeping your eyes shut and laughing at your dork of a best friend. "Are we five, Harry?" you ask him, moving slowly through the water towards where you heard him go.

"Polo" is all he says in response and you can hear the smile in his voice. 

"Fucking hell" you grumble, and continue to move towards him.

"Marco" you grunt.

"Polooooo" he yells right in your face.

You reach your hand out andplace it on his chest, opening one eye, "Got you", you smirk and open your other eye.

He puts his hand on top of yours and speaks to you sweetly, "You feel that, feel my heart beat?"

"Yah, its sped up." you breathe.

"Its cause of you." Harry smiles and leans to you, connecting his wet lips with yours, gripping you tightly.

When you guys pull away you smile and mumble, "I hate you Styles."

Harry laughs and throws his head back, " Well I love you Wania."