Liam Imagine~ Requested

You stand in the crowd of thousands of adoring fans, the lights dimmed, bright blue ones shining from the stage and all around you. More than half the fans of baby blue glowsticks waving in the darkness to the sounds of Little Things.

Liams deep raspy voice fills the stadium, his dream is coming true right in front of his eyes and you can hardly breathe from the overwhelming amount of pride you have in your boyfriend. His face and muscualr arms show up on the big screen and you began to tear up as everyone else screams. His brown eyes twinkle and his smile beams. His arms flex as he holds the microphone and you know he cant see you through the crowd, but hes looking in your direction and your heart pounds like it the first time you ever saw him.

The boys all say their goodbyes after What Make You Beautiful and exit their stage, the crowd cheers and you do too. One of the security guards scans the crowd for you, and when you guys make eye contact you nod signalling that youre ready to go backstage. His bulky fisique works its way through the swarm of girls and makes it too you. His arms grab you swiftly and guide you  through the area. You close your eyes through the hysteria of hormones and only open them once you two are in a lit up room. The guard lets go of you and says goodnight. You peer at Liam adoringly and walk up to him after he changes into sweats and a loose tee. Hes wearing basketball socks that pad across the carpet to meet you. 

"Im so proud of you Li." You murmur in his ear, embracing him i a hug.

"Thanks Brin, I love you so much and Im really glad you were here tonight." He whispers back, holding you tighter.

"Ill always be here for you, always, theres no getting rid of me." You laugh lightly, pulling away slightly.

"Good, cause I dont want to ever lose you love." Liam holds your face in his hands gently and places a kiss to your lips.

"Cmon, lets go back to the hotel." He nods to the exit and reaches down to hold your hand and walk.

You two walk hand in hand and you lean your head on his shoulder, leaving a stadium of many that your boyfriend is going to perform at with love and pride for him coursing through your every vein.