Liam Imagine~ Requested

You're snuggled up into Liams arms, staring out into the vast open sky. You're both sat on the window seat in your room, Liams back against the wall behind him and you are laying against his chest, strong arms engulfing you into his warmth. Liams hot breath fans over your neck as he sings softly. You can feel the slight movement of his chest everytime he breathes.

"And I'm inlove with you...Lilian", you can hear the smile in his voice as he sings the last line, adding your name at the end, making you heart lurch towards him. Butterflies erupt in your stomach from hearing the words come out of his plum colored lips.

After those words are finished and the sound of sweet silence fills the air, Liams heartbeat echos in your ear. Liams fingertips begin to rub small circles on your arms and goosebumbs erupt onto your skin.

The sun is setting outside, sending only small rays of light towards you guys, and the sky is speckled with orange and red, a hint of purple in the background. It's not the first sunset you've witnessed with Liam, but you can only hope it won't be the last. 

Liams soft lips place a tender kiss on your cheek and forehead, his nose brushing against yours. You smile to yourself and whisper a small thank you to him for the sweet gesture. 

"I love you Lilian", he whispers.

"I love you too", you whisper back, your voice barely audible, Liam and your ears being the only ones to hear. That's all that ever mattered anyways, that Liam loved you, and that you loved Liam. Anything more then that is just too much, and anything less......well just the thought of anything less makes your heart ache. In this moment, today, and tomorrow, and for many days to come, as long as you know Liam loves you, you'll be happy.

*Hope you like it :)