One Spill (2)

I hesitantly walked out the bar when my shift was over still suprised about the mysterious guy that came in I couldent get him out of my head walking out on a lane with dozens of cars but one stood out to me a red Ferrari it was beautiful and glossy.

But as I walked forward the devil him self was leaning on the gorgeous car I try to duck my head down so he doesn't see me .

Before I knew it my coke in my hands slipped from my graze and smashed on something .

Shocked I looked up to see the glass bottle of coke smashed on the red Ferrari is been eying causing scratches across the front I instantly froze as the guy glared at me .

" WHAT THE FUCK! do u know how much this costs ?!! Which someone like you could never afford "

He growled while giving me his cold eyes

" Errm I'm sorry "
I said with a shaky voice

" SORRY?! Oh your going to be paying for this "

" but I don't have any money and besides ur probably really rich so u can pay for it yourself "

I screamed and was about to leave when he ruffly grabbed my arm

" let go ! "
I said while staring right into his eyes

" your not getting away with this "

" I don't have any money ?!!"
"You can pay back by bieng my .... Slave "
He said while grinning a evil and cold smile " the names Xavier by the way " he said with a wink.

" ergh wtf NO"

With that I released my hands quickly and ran of my heart was beating furiously as I ran of to my apartment once u was in I jammed the door shut and locked it wiping the sweat of my for head what have I just done I just damaged a billionaires car.

I had no money to repay he could do anything my head was savially hurting because of the stress and the trouble I just landed my self into I ran into the shower bit thinking about wasting water even tho I had already showered this morning I ran the cold water on a tear strolling down my cheek while thinking about how awful my life is I grabbed the towel drying my self and harshly brushed my teeth furious with my self .

I dragged my self to my matters laying down my wiping my tears and sobbing to sleep ...

***
K guys like comment follow if u like it thank u so much xxxx 💘💕💙