Passed out (20)

I woke up with a yawn as I stretched my arms jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom I did the usual brushed my teeth ext flipping my hair I put it in a bun for the moment to keep it out my face .

Walking over to the wardrobe I picked out a brown crop top with some high waisted shorts with a belt I got some straps sandels out and finished my whole look with a knitted kimono I layed them on my bed as I wanted to start with my makeup first .

I grabbed the moisterazer rubbing it into my clear skin and putting on some bb cream I wanted my make up to be simple so I just added some mascara and water line eyeliner  to add definition to my eyes .

I untied my hair from my bun and combed it out to get rid of any knots then I lightly curled it with my curling iron I quickly slid on my clothes and checked my self in the mirror I looked good .

I smiled at my self telling the girls to pick me up as I was ready we were going to go to star bucks to get our coffee .

I turned my head towards the wall as I was kneeling down to tie my lacy sandels just as I was about To turn around I was met with arms besides the wall trapping me I froze it was xavior my heart beat stopped as I took in his feathers he grinned and smashed his lips into mine making a moan one out he smiled against my lips as he trailed kisses down my neck sucking one certain  spot that would definitely leave a love bite I thought we kissed for a little longer and let go when we heard the loud horn of the girls repeadtly honking it I breathed hard as he did the same .

" where are you going ?"
He said out of breath " with the girls .. Coffee "
I said still trying to get my breath back he frowned but I wrapped my arms around him kissing his cheek his kissed half of my mouth we let go as he said bye I felt sad that I was leaving him but I couldn't be glued to him I would be an obsessive girlfreind .

I opened the door being invited to the cold breeze of England I smiled as I saw the girls still honking the horn " bitch get your hot ass here NOW!!!"

Miya screamed as she put the window down I laughed at her
" okay calm your tits "
I said as I ran to open the door shutting it quickly they had Nicki Minaj Pills && Potions blasting in the car I jammed along until I felt Gaby thumb underneath my lip " oooh someone has been snogging someone "
She said I blushed furiously my lipstick must have smudged
" err .. I what no "
I said stammering the both laughed at my nervousness and threw me a compact mirror to fix my lipstick I thanked them and quickly fixed it embarrassed that they knew .

We stopped in front of Starbucks and waited at the back of the line must groaned that we were at the back but suddenly her frown turned into a mischievous grin I stared suspiciously at her what was she up to .

" watch and learn "
Miya said me and Gaby both watched her and groaned we knew what she was going to do

She puffed her hair up making it more volumized and pulled her skirt up she finished with pushing her boobs up so they were hanging out we stared at her shocked she walked like a typical slut wobbling in her heels she went to a pretty hot guy in the front and trailed her hand down his abbs we stared in disbelief as she whispered stuff in his way he stammered saying yes and signalled for us to corn over we slowly walked towards he about to laugh our heads of her seduction worked and that was just funny once we got out coffee the three of us burst out laughing not able to keep it in anymore Miya fixed her clothes back to normal as we walked out of Starbucks still sipping on our coffee .

I see a girl and a built buff man both fighting two men with amazing skill I watched in shock at how fast they were at fighting the girl round kicked the man he clutched his nose they started moving while fighting moving towards us I froze as I saw the famillier faces .

" Gaby "
I said tapping her shoulder " is that .. Nicole and Ray .."
She looked towards what I was looking at and shrugged yes acting like it was normal then suddenly Ray grabbed the guys throut choking him I gasped shocked as Nicole shot him dead I saw blood pouring and then everything went black I passed out ....

Gabriellas PoV

I stared shock at Aspyns limp body she fainted at the gun shot I'm used to it now I've seen them kill a lot of people but this was her first time seeing it I could see Ray and Nicole had beaten all the guys attacking them and now we're walking toward us Miya screamed for them to come here they whipped there heads and came towards us .

" what are you doing here it's dangerous " Ray growled

" we were walking and Aspyn fainted when you err shot that guy "
I said he looked at her body and picked her up from the floor and literally threw her in there car " hey be gentle !"
I shouted " that was gentle "
He said casually I rolled my eyes god he's so rough me and Miya got in the car with Nicole Xavior was going to kill us .

A/N

Lol I can't stop laughing at Miya when she seducted that guy that's just hella funny anyways hope you liked it please like thanks byeeeee xxxxx