Miya? (16)

I felt Xaviors hand fiddling with my hair as I couldn't do my hair because of the pain I could tell he was struggling as I was trying to keep in my laughter that was threatning to come out he finally got there with tying my hair tie .

" I wanna try walking "
I said with a puppy face
" no your to weak "
He said while walking over to pick me up and place me in the wheel chair .

" no please !!!"
I said while letting go of the bed post I was holding to stay up I took one step as pain shot up my right leg I saw panic in Xaviors eyes he rushed over picking me " I told you not to "
He said stiffly checking if I was okay " sorry"
I said sheepishly he smiled at me and put me in the wheel chair we were currently outside of the hospital I wanted to meet gaby really bad we went over through the corridors to find her room that they told us out of the far corner of my eye I see a girl with black ripped jeans and a white crop top with a leather jacket and little booties for her shoes I curiously looked at her as she walked over to Brandon furry in her eyes .

" what the fuck happened to her you fucking tell me now you know how worried I've been you piece of shit she got raped for gods sake "
She yelled her face turning red I tapped Xavior to bring me to them he led me there her face was more clearer now she had brunnete hair brown eyes high cheek bones and a simple cat eye .

" who is she ?"
I asked Xavior he shrugged as she yelled to meet her
" errm can I ask how you know Gabriella ?"
I asked politely she whipped her head towards me and glared at me " are you the girl that was with her when this happened and you did nothing ! And why the fuck are you sitting in a wheel chair nothing even happened to you he didn't even touch you you could have helped her "
She said while clenching her fists I gasped as she said that because he beat the shit out of me and I did help Gabriella I felt stupid because she might be right I could have tried and stopped the rape I just Kate's there defeated

A tear escaped my eye but I turned my head away so no one saw the girl huffed and went towards Gabys room .

" I'm so sorry Aspyn that's Miya Gabriellas best friend and she misunderstood I'll go explain to her " Brandon spoke as he went of .

Xavior leaned down wiping my tear away " it was my fault I could have stopped it but I had no energy left as he smashed me against the mirror "
I sobbed while wiping my tears he stiffend when I said what he did to me clenching his fists I gave him a confused look why would he care so much .

" no it was not you fault Aspyn stop torturing yourself you couldn't have helped her you were beaten up your self Miya was misunderstood she thought you just stood there doing nothing and didn't get touched but we know that was the case "
I nodded as I gave a small smile he returned it and gave me a hug .

" err can I talk to Aspyn alone "
Miya said while walking towards us nervously Xavior glared at her I grasped his hands telling him he can go he hesitantly got up and kept looking back I smiled in assurance and he left Miya sat on a chair besides me and reached her hand over to me .
" Miya "
She said while shaking my hand " Aspyn " I said with a small smile " I'm sorry "
She whispered " no it's okay I understand your worry for her it was an misunderstanding
" thank you "
She said while smiling
Friends ? She asked I gave a big smile " deal !"
I said with a cheeky smile she told me gaby was okay and thanked me for what I did I smiled at how caring she was towards her friend shortly after Nicole and Ray came and went to visit Gabriella and following up was Miyas husband Alex he sneaked up behind her telling me to not say anything I kept in my laugh he said boo as she shrieked slapping him he grabbed her hands and engulfed her into a hug we soon dat down as they told me how they met in a club I laughed at there story getting rid of the pain in my heart I just can't wait till gaby recovers because that day Alec will be dead .

Authors note x

Hope you guys like this chapter I'm pretty proud of it to be honest ☺️ thanks for reading ! Xx and please don't be a silent reader tell me your opinions on the comments && maybe like ? Lol thank you hope you enjoyed did you like that Miya is back ?? And tease is with Alex the guy she met in the club in the first book okay thanks byeeeeeee xxxxxxxx